Reviews for sweet nothings
sasusakulover chapter 2 . 6/29
When are you going to update ? T,T
katsumi0003 chapter 2 . 6/16
I love this! I love your characterization of sakura. I hope you update someday.
Tick Tock chapter 2 . 6/6
Ah I see where this is going. Well, I honestly believe every fic for Sasuke is giving him too much credit, but I digress. You've still written him wonderfully, this character who's name is 'Sasuke'.
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 2 . 3/10
THIS FRIGGIN DESERVES MORE CHAPTERS HUHUHUU
Rin-Youki chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
please make more chapters
Trin24 chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
this is great! realistically romantic... or somehow you do create a romantic mood by purposefully beeing stoic. i love it! will the next installment be married life or will we see children? :D looking forward to reading
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
The dread and the uncertainty Sasuke has really stands out in this chapter. Under your care, emotion certainly runs deep.

I like what you've managed to capture with this story. It's different and one can only wonder what it leads to.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
The tension is so palpable it leaks into everything. Well done. A wedding should be a joyous occasion but the way you described this situation is so utterly different, it casts new meaning into how they got together. I like how you managed to fit Kakashi into the scheming of things too.
bananachip91 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
It's hard to find stories as well-written as yours recently. I love how you describes Sakura's feelings with her actions. Please continue it please!
little miss jolie chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Tbc... Two years ago lel
yukishakura chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Agaain pleaaase XD.. I'm curious how you'll take this Sasusaku fanfic classic. It's so sweet to find that it's Sasuke who started to 'feel' for her (we know you felt for her a long time ago sauce), and seeing him realizing this feeling is the greatest joy.
Canadawear chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
I love this.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Oh boy, this story is already so sad... I am sooooo into it! Please, update :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Ssasque chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh, I just saw the publishing and updating dates.

Nevermind, then...