Reviews for sweet nothings
yukishakura chapter 2 . 6/22
Agaain pleaaase XD.. I'm curious how you'll take this Sasusaku fanfic classic. It's so sweet to find that it's Sasuke who started to 'feel' for her (we know you felt for her a long time ago sauce), and seeing him realizing this feeling is the greatest joy.
Canadawear chapter 2 . 6/1
I love this.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 2 . 1/11
Oh boy, this story is already so sad... I am sooooo into it! Please, update :)
Ssasque chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh, I just saw the publishing and updating dates.

Nevermind, then...
Ssasque chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Ok, Hi sun-summoning!

Do you still use this account? If yes- then please!, please tell me if you have any plans on continuing this story. Please, I beg you *insert a crying and desperate face here*
coffeewintermelon chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
pls continue this fic! I find it very interesting ! :)))
The Mistress Snape chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
This is so good. Well written. Hoping to read more.
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Your cliffhangers slay me. I can't wait to see more! (Normally, I don't add multi-chapter stories on as favorites until they reach at least 10,000 words but I adore what you have down. There is no betting on the promise seen here, it is simply fact that this will be incredible.)
Yazmine chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Now that the manga has ended and we get a peek at the SasuSaku Uchiha heir, I really hope to see this story updated The timeline just fits so well!
Purplecherry5 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Does anybody even do Fanfiction anymore? I recently got back into reading and with you as one of my favorite authors that's updated the most recent, I'll bug you first haha
I hate it when people do these stories and Sauk is the one to set the rules. I always think Sakura would have thought this all out before him. This is short and choppy but that's not bad when you want to do a more blunt story.
yoitscho chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Oh my god! This is so good! You have to continue! It's like one of the cliche marriages but it's also not. It has its own unique qualities that makes it so damn good.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Oh I do hope you finish this! I really really like it. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Please please pleeeease update. This is starting off so wonderfully and it is definitely a different spin on the cliche so I would love to read m
Tanoha chapter 2 . 3/29/2014