Reviews for Return to Rivendell
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 10 . 6/18/2017
This story is everything I love about your writing multiplied by ten and wrapped with a pretty bow. I was constantly alternating between happy tears and dopey smiles. :D By the way, how did you feel about The Hobbit movies? Pretty much all of the book-fans I know (myself included) were pretty disappointed by them. I know a lot of fanworks that are better adaptions of the story. Have you read "In a Field of Blood and Stone" by ScribeofArda? It's an Elven perspective on the Battle of the Five Armies, and compliant with book canon. I love it to bits, and the Mirkwood OCs are a lot better than Tauriel could ever hope to be. If you don't know it yet, you should definitely check it out! :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
! ! ! ! ! ! !
quarterhorseranch chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
If there were a third book/series, it would be about Sam!
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH SAAAAAAAAAM!

You blew my mind too with the prophecy thing. LOL!
quarterhorseranch chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
*SQUEALS*

"Aragorn has the only palantír left, he's the only one who could ever see you in it." I love that line, that is so adorable. :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
Ach, I LOVE the explanation of how Frodo misses the Ring.
KathyG chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Too bad Tolkien left no way for Sam and Frodo to actually travel to Mirkwood and meet King Thranduil before Frodo left for the West! If someone were to write such a story, it would have to be AU.
KathyG chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Too bad the story's finished, shirebound; you could have written an extra chapter about Sam having a nightmare of his own! (And Frodo comforting him, of course.)
Mockingbird's Song chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
When they get post from Gondor they will both get chests of gold I bet harder to turn down gifts when half of Middle Earth separates you from the giver.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
What a great gift I want an eagle flight.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I like the way the elves decided of their own prerogative to guard the ringbearers.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Never wise to underestimate a hobbit.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
The Travellers are all geared up to start a cultural revolution
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Sam is Frodo's rock his very own piece of everything good about the shire.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Nothing to fear but fear itself but fear is a mighty foe indeed at times.