Reviews for Extending Passing Period
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Seriously, who would complain about a distraction like that? Awesome!
fangirlgonecrazy 97 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
that was fucking intense! I loved it! :) we are all sooo dirty! lol
CastleLover96 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I absolutely LOVED this! You're amazing and this story is in like my top 3 favorites for Peter & Stiles. And i know it says one shot but you should do more! Maybe continue it with the next time at lunch or do Stiles getting Peter back like he wanted to? Pretty please? :)
The Carrot chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
For roughly the past two days I have Been that creeper on your profile reading every single teen wolf story you possibly possess without leaving a review. I know! I'm such a terrible person not telling you how amazing your stuff is, but it was just so amazing that as soon as I finished one story I basically moved right onto the next only stopping for food and sleep, which according to my girlfriend is kinda necessary for life. I kindly told her that so was this. I only got into teen wolf maybe last week, haven't even finished the first season yet but it is my current obsession already. XD you've officially made Peter/Stiles my favourite pairing of this fandom. I thought it was going to be Sterek but... Alas, no, it doesn't hold a candle to this.

So, beside that long winded blabbering on, I have to just give you one big YOU'RE AWESOME! And be on my way to likely re-read your stuff... Or you know, finish season one.

Thanks for the awesome fics!
Magic Howl chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
mmghh yes! loved it! amazing craftsmanship! moarreeeee