Reviews for The Sheriff's Son
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
Such a cute & slightly traumatizing story
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
Best time ever to have a first kiss.
Adriene SC chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
Omg. This fic!
So many feelings together and it was sooooo good!
I loved how you create this fic and put the whole thing together. And the Sterek omg. Soooo awesome. Soooo cute. Soooo good!

Congrats for a perfectly done fic :)

Lots of love and pizza xD
AshesCastle chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story!
theNorwegian chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Aww my God! this is unbeliveably cute, slightly tragic, and I had to stop reading for a few seconds every now and then because of embarrassment! good, fucking, job! *throws sparkles* *gives cake*
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Awww I'm gonna miss this story it always made my day when I saw an update. this story was amazing and I want to thank you for writing this you're a great and I will certainly be looking out for more of your fanfics. Keep being awesome as ever :)
EvilAngel38 chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I loved it *.*
middlechild274 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Is it close to the end already? Oh man! I love your story. I wanted it to go to more chapters but since it's not yet complete..._ update soon!
lateVMlover chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Really awful chapter. Like I want to read another chapter about Stiles being violated now with an audience. I am officially unfaltering this story.
EvilAngel38 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I. Love. This. Chapter ! *.* Derek's speech about his feelings to Stiles is so cute !" *.* And the end is just beautiful :-D And the rest of the chapter make me have a heart attack ! A next chapter ? Please ! :-$ See you :-)
EvilAngel38 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
I love this chapter ! *.* Derek is so cute and ptotective with Stiles and it's so obvious that he loves him ! I very look forward the next chapter ! See you :-D
middlechild274 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Haha. That was funny and intriguing. When's the next update?
lightsage10 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Poor Stiles. Thinking way too much for his own good.
Rosejoanna chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Oh wow lol I can't wait till next chapter
lateVMlover chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I felt embarrassed for poor Stiles! Ouch! Poor guy can't catch a break!