Reviews for The Sheriff's Son
khaji-da lover chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Ew, flirty winking!
Schattenkind105 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I love it.
Derek is flirting with Stiles.
Not only the wolf or the circumstances or Stiles, it is Derek who is chasing. Brill.
Thanks for your story

Blessed be
Schattenkind
Rosejoanna chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
ohhh dereks flirting!
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I like what you're doing here!
Victoria chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Oh I sure hope he was flirting I love this so much please update soon
HeatherFeather99 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
i just love this fic! Can't wait to see what goes on next!
myviolaismylife27 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Ooh I love where this is going! Can't wait for the next update X)
EvilAngel38 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
So cute ! *.* Derek was flirting with Stiles ! I love your chapter and the evolution of Stiles/Derek's relationship ! :-D I look forward the next and I hope you update soon ;-) See you :-)
lenail125 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I like that Stiles told the true fast because now the pack can protect him.
khaji-da lover chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Derek totally liked seeing Stiles naked.
Chloe chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I don't know I just didn't like this chapter. I hate how he was naked, I hate hiw controling and deep derek got it was sort'of weird
lateVMlover chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Fun chapter. Only Stiles! I'm glad you didn't have him be stupid and keep his mouth shut.

Here's an important typo I thought you may want to fix: "Isaac, forget it for a second." Scott hissed. "Stiles is hurt."
"That's what happens when a human gets involved," Scott growled back. Scott stood up and his eyes flashed too.

You say Scott both times. I think you meant Isaac growled back. May want to fix that.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Good first chapter
GhostSkitty chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Great job so far. I love it! :3
Creepy man by the way.'Some one just creeps up behind you in the woods, happens to know your name, and acts like it's 'no big deal'.NOPE i would so be out of there with my hand in the air saying " Nope, not happening . We already have one creeper (*cough* Peter)." But then again that would just be in my mind , I would be to scared to move.'

looking forward to more! :3
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
There's something about an annoyed-at-the-whole-werewolf-thing Stiles that I enjoy and you do a great freaking job of it, may I say. Seriously, I hope you keep this up. :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »