Reviews for The Sheriff's Son
Rosejoanna chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Awwww poor stiles! and damn he got away again!
lightsage10 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I'm liking where this is going. I like that you're being more realistic with Stiles' position in the pack and Derek's need to protect his pack members. Isaac being a jerk is a little off to me, mostly because he's such a puppy most of the time, but he does have that side to him when he's not being buddies with Scott.
Stiles getting raped... Not pretty. Glad you cut it off early. Hope you don't downplay the severity of it later on. Especially if Derek's already cuddling him. Which I find completely adorable.
Can't wait for more.
Magic Howl chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
mmgh loved it so far ill be following along! cant wait for more
EvilAngel38 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I love this chapter ! Derek is so cute with Stiles *.* But I don't understand: what the werewolf wants from Stiles ? I look forward the next chapter ! When is the next ?
khaji-da lover chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Ew, flirty winking!
Schattenkind105 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I love it.
Derek is flirting with Stiles.
Not only the wolf or the circumstances or Stiles, it is Derek who is chasing. Brill.
Thanks for your story

Blessed be
Schattenkind
Rosejoanna chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
ohhh dereks flirting!
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I like what you're doing here!
Victoria chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Oh I sure hope he was flirting I love this so much please update soon
HeatherFeather99 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
i just love this fic! Can't wait to see what goes on next!
myviolaismylife27 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Ooh I love where this is going! Can't wait for the next update X)
EvilAngel38 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
So cute ! *.* Derek was flirting with Stiles ! I love your chapter and the evolution of Stiles/Derek's relationship ! :-D I look forward the next and I hope you update soon ;-) See you :-)
lenail125 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I like that Stiles told the true fast because now the pack can protect him.
khaji-da lover chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Derek totally liked seeing Stiles naked.
Chloe chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I don't know I just didn't like this chapter. I hate how he was naked, I hate hiw controling and deep derek got it was sort'of weird
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »