Reviews for Don't Believe Everything You Read On The Internet AKA tWincest
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Very funny, I have a good laugh!
tigeracid08 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Lol reminds me of that episode where they learn about chuck and his books of their lives, and Sam is going through the internet. and when Dean asks him 'They do know we're brothers right?" Sam replys, "I don't think it matters to them."
Lol Deans reaction was priceless. This was hilarious thanks for writing it.
0rchidd chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Ha! This was cute lol
thatonedude chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
do u even no how much ily rn
My two favourite sets of brothers in one ff? How about yES
Acrystar chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Haha, it was a good one, thank you for the story !
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Loved this! So funny!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I can't say I enjoy twincest or wincest, but I enjoy the back and forth between the characters in this story.
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! I couldn't stop laughing! I freaking love this! The Bella and Murphy interaction is priceless! Breaking the fourth wall a bit, that is my favorite thing to do! This was too, too good! Love, love, love!
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
OMG OMG OMG! MY TWO FAVE FANDOMS COLLIDE!

This is such a fun piece! It's very much like the meta eps that they have of Supernatural. OMG this is so awesome. And I love that you have them paired up. And it's interesting the pairings you picked (Dean-Murph, Sam-Conn). Mixing up the older and the younger.

LOVE that Bella makes an appearance and eggs them on. And the chemistry between the five of them is ON POINT. Haha, love the little brief interaction between Murphy and Bella when she first gets there. CLASSIC.

This is so good. Feel free to revisit this in any way, shape or form. ily.
Annelisa chapter 1 . 8/23/2013