Reviews for Asylum
roxiegirl chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
I did have to re-read some to refresh my crappy memory! Lol. My fault, not yours. Well and 2345671 WIPs im reading! I admit to some confusion with all of this, but I hope it all comes together in my brain soon!

Thanks!
dipsydoodle chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Wonder what secret Carlisle is hiding?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
This chapter was like a huge missing piece of he puzzle and it's like a light has been shown onto it and it's all making more sense! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I do believe I was understanding it before, but now the fog has been lifted and I have a sense of clarity. I had forgotten how much I loved this Masen! Keep it coming!
muffinmom chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
YES! I knew you'd write more! THANK YOU!
I confess I struggled a bit in following what's going on between Carlisle and Edward but I so love your words and phrases. And I'm very much loving this story!
cecilia4059 chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Of course I'm with you. This is one of my favorite AU so rest assure I'll be with you till the end.
I'm a little disappointed to know that Masen used Bella as a pawn in the war against his father. Did he see her that way the whole time toying with her pain and suffering just to push Carlislie's button? I think I really dislike Masen at this moment.
Thanks for the chapter. Please update soon.
Sweetncole22aol.com chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
loving this story. come back soon.
FinnMac chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
How did Carlisle know?
RoseArcadia chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Daaaaaaaaaamn!
Artemis2900 chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Wow... CONTINUE PLEASE
Duvi chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
I loved the update and will wait however long it takes to get one. It's that good!
Maplestyle chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
OMG I still want Carlisle to die! I need his death Nerdy GIVE IT TO ME! I love you!
Shamatt0403 chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Girl this was fabulous. As always you leave me wanting more Masen! I am never satisfied.
Jeni K chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Wow what a way to come back. This does seem to answer a few of my questions. Can't wait for more
MinaRivera chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
OMG! OMG! OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE! So many answered questions, yet so many more questions to answer! GAH! I can't wait to read the next one! xoxo Mina
TrueEnglishEmotion chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Ugh I feared you would never update and now you leave me with this. You are one good tease my dear, please oh please don't take so long to update I NEED more!
2,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »