Reviews for Asylum
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Ahhhhhh, I see where it started. Good chapter. Welcome back.
Payton79 chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next one.
MDtwiwriter chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
I can say this story is without a doubt one of the most fascinating and terrifying fics I've ever read. I am always excited and scared when I see an update in my inbox. For some reason I missed this chapter when it updated or like Bella maybe it was buried in my subconscious waiting for Masen to appear. In case you couldn't tell I love this crazy story. You definitely have me thinking.
roxiegirl chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
I did have to re-read some to refresh my crappy memory! Lol. My fault, not yours. Well and 2345671 WIPs im reading! I admit to some confusion with all of this, but I hope it all comes together in my brain soon!

Thanks!
dipsydoodle chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Wonder what secret Carlisle is hiding?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
This chapter was like a huge missing piece of he puzzle and it's like a light has been shown onto it and it's all making more sense! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I do believe I was understanding it before, but now the fog has been lifted and I have a sense of clarity. I had forgotten how much I loved this Masen! Keep it coming!
muffinmom chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
YES! I knew you'd write more! THANK YOU!
I confess I struggled a bit in following what's going on between Carlisle and Edward but I so love your words and phrases. And I'm very much loving this story!
cecilia4059 chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Of course I'm with you. This is one of my favorite AU so rest assure I'll be with you till the end.
I'm a little disappointed to know that Masen used Bella as a pawn in the war against his father. Did he see her that way the whole time toying with her pain and suffering just to push Carlislie's button? I think I really dislike Masen at this moment.
Thanks for the chapter. Please update soon.
Sweetncole22aol.com chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
loving this story. come back soon.
FinnMac chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
How did Carlisle know?
RoseArcadia chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Daaaaaaaaaamn!
Artemis2900 chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Wow... CONTINUE PLEASE
Duvi chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
I loved the update and will wait however long it takes to get one. It's that good!
Maplestyle chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
OMG I still want Carlisle to die! I need his death Nerdy GIVE IT TO ME! I love you!
Shamatt0403 chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Girl this was fabulous. As always you leave me wanting more Masen! I am never satisfied.
2,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »