Reviews for Asylum
babyo chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know how much I love this story and miss it. I re-read it this morning for probably the tenth time. It is just so different and I love your style of writing, it's descriptive and almost poetic at times.
AllyR chapter 19 . 1/17/2015
Please update soon! I adore this.
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
This story is addicting ! Wish you would have finished but its okaY Real Life is a bitch though i do hope you finish one day
InTheClouds80 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ahhhhhh! When will you update!? Hope it will be soon :-)
lovelyleah86 chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
Are u going to write another chapter? Update? Complete this story? Please please do! It is by far the coolest story I have read on fan fic! Honest and for true! Please more!? ;)
lovelyleah86 chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
OMG that was so so wonderfully wicked and hot! Such a unique story! So absolutely wonderful. I could read your words forever.
InTheClouds80 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Can we get an update please?! I finally find a new writer/story that I enjoy ,and you go all M.I.A. This ff is one of the better written and exciting reads I've found on here in a while. I hope all is well and that we'll see an .
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
gawd I can't get enough of this fic it's bugging me. please update soon :-(
QueenT1020 chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Two words: Update Now! The story is too good. I can't get enough.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
For God's sake a couple of Hail Mary(s) would do the trick. I don't know how much you've read into “myths” but God is stronger than all this crappy lil hell mythology you love.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Masen, forever the romantic uurgh *sigh*
laineylane03 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Ok! So I wasn't so sure about this one at first...I mean obviously the writing is amazing however, I was a little worried about how things would play out. BUT! I can happily say that I LOVE this Fic! I love where I think it's heading and where it's been! I love the characters and how you can't help but love them . I'm impatiently awaiting the next update! Please - PLEASE - let there be a next update soon! I HAVE to know what happens next :D
twihard4everandalways chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Okay listen, i just read this whole story and I NEED MORE. Unfortunately, I'm trying not to get my hopes up since you haven't updated in 3months... Please give another update. It's so close to being finished!
Gigi Cullen chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Gigi Cullen chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
What's going through my mind it's that I feel like I'm the one going crazy.
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »