Reviews for Asylum
Ribena-rose chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
Oh myyyyyyyy god! More!
LilyQ858 chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
I have to know the secret! I have an idea but not sure if I'm right. Please put me out of my misery and update again...soon...very soon! Thanks for a riveting story.
Julia-S77 chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
I can't believe you updated while I was on vacation! Thank you so much for the update. Please let bella hold on. Carlisle can't be allowed to win
MissJanuary chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
It took me way too long to get to this. Stupid fucking life and stupid adult responsibility! But seriously, thank you for the chapter, hun.

Live or die, whatever the ending, I'm in. So get to writing it, woman!
xox
Jen
Payton79 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to next chapter.
krzpepper chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I did miss you and your story! Damn, Carlise scares the shit out of me, please don't let him take Bella! I love protective Masen, and his wings! I'm so hoping he can protect Bella, please?!
fonsy chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
i did miss you and the story, thank you for the awesome update!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
You want a Review? Girl gimmie dat damn update. By Saturday. You do not need me to tell you your shit is gold. You already know that about yourself. Sheesh...Review-Who-R-mongering-Much. (Pssst! I say that with Love ;) You really should publish this. The creativity in your writing style, especially with this one is on a level all on it's own. This is really amazing! Dammit! I said I wasn't going to tell you anything about your work that you already know. Oh well...Hurry up and update! ;) Great job to you and your team.

X: Masen's Twin
Guest chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
So good, can't wait for more!
bella0609 chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Hmmm... I wish I knew what the rules are... Masen seems to be breaking them all. How does that affect his chances at keeping Bella. Is she going to make it? I'm looking for a HEA, is that possible?
bella0609 chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Pretty unbelievable! So hot! and I am seeing the irony in that statement :)
Loving the story.
bella0609 chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Wow, incredible chapter...
I guess she's not making it to the judge, huh?
bella0609 chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
AMAZING!
Alice is gone? Was she asking Carlisle to meet her at the bridge? He never showed up...
TheUnderStudy chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Holy secrets batman! God I missed this story and honey what a welcome back it is! Hello! Stay with him Bella. Stay with Masen. Don't let Carlisle win.
Canyaceme chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
It's great to have you back!
2,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »