Reviews for Asylum
Moflo19 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Gah! Masen sure gets a lot of enjoyment in freaking Bella out! Loving the mystery surrounding this story!
Jdifrans1 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I'm getting confused between reality and Bella's reality, but I'm guessing that's the point. You do dark and twisted so very well. Thanks for the update!
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Omg. I'm just speechless! But I love this!
Edmazing chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
LOL You are so evil about the birds. And I've got armies of ants that just moved into my backyard... Are those from Masen? haha

but whoa. I can see why people liked hearing from Masen. Hell, I'm still not a fan, but I still want to know more. His insistence combined with her unwanted reaction is intriguing.

Was Renee's deal Bella? Her soul? Is that why he can't talk to her in when she's conscious?

ugh, and yeah, I'm not really asking you questions so much as rambling to another person who loves fic...

Woman, what are you doing to me? I don't really read horror so I'm stuck with so many clues that I really don't want to piece together. There are things worse than him out there? eeep

Thank you for shaking my reading up, even if I am turning on way more lights at night now.
roon0 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Wow, just wow.
heatherEcoast chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Holy! You have done it again, this is amazing!
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
How do you make something so damn creepy yet still hot?
elaine67 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I'm hooked
iamwriter chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
what is he protecting her from, that could be worse than him, herself maybe?
married2thcoach chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Oh God what the Hell is coming. What deal did Renee make, was it Bella the deal, that he could have her? Is Angela not really who she seems then? My head is spinning trying to piece together what I think are clues. Dying for more! I hope you give us another update really soon.
sulliedsoles chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Oh, this chapter killed me. I can't wait for more.

I'm SO IN TO MASEN. I cannot.

Also, you have such a way with words. I love that you can write something terrifying without spending paragraphs describing it. Thanks for sharing this with us.
rmcrms5 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
This just keeps getting more and more creepy!
xoLove chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I adore Angela, and how concerned she is of Bella.. Love. XOXO.
armywife1979 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I love the chapter. Masen to me is a mix of dark and a little itty bit of light. To me the light is his love for Bella. But he can come rap those wings around me. Hurry back with more masen.
xoLove chapter 3 . 9/5/2013