Reviews for Asylum
romycullen chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I'M SO EFFIN HOOKED I JUST CAN'T!
This needs to be a movie, jesus christ!
sheilagilger chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
OMG, just started this fic today. Come back soon! Thank you.
sheilagilger chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Your writing is so powerful! I don't normally do black fiction but I am taking this ride. thank you for sharing.
pinklady34 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Man I'm so confused...lol!
Tash79 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I'm loving this story! Dark mysterious Mason, love him already. Can't wait for the next chapter
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I want to know what deal renee made with masen and what has Angela been up to if she isn't that innocent! Loved this chapter x
sparklymeg chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
"It became a fact, not a fear"

that right there is why you are bloody excellent.

This chapter gave me the chills so much! I cannot even find the right words, just, wow!
bonz245 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
This is so good. It's the kind of story that you can't wait to see what happens next, while never wanting it to end. If that makes any sense...thanks.
beckybrandon chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Wow! Love it!
beckybrandon chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Love it!
beckybrandon chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Looking forward to reading more!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I love it.
myonlyheroin chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I REALLY want to know what deal Renee made with him, and how it all affects Bella! Enjoyed having more Masen in this chapter, even if he gives me the creeps at times, but that's what makes this so good! I really can't wait for more! Loved the update!
MissJanuary chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Romantic or not, there's something alluring about the idea of giving in to it. Great chapter, darlin'. Thanks for the update.
Jen
BrennAstotle chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Just what the f...is goin on? Edward gives me the heebie jeebies. It's awesome. I'm thoroughly enjoying this. It's way different.
2,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »