Reviews for Asylum
ecdreams chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Oh no. What did Angela do? Have Renee killed so she could have Charlie? Can't wait for more!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Is it like in Constantine? The hell on Earth? Is she going to see all the demons now? Speaking of which, is he a demon? And Renee made a deal with him about Bella, didn't she? Don't you love how my reviews are all questions? LOL

Olena
gabby1017 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Speechless...breathless...mindless...
Kitty Bad chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Your chapters always leave me kinda speechless. I really like how twisted and truly dark Masen is, and I'm looking forward to seeing what his role and plans for Isabella truly are.
Mireads chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Damn
Shamatt0403 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Reviews keep the birds away. I'm not a fan of birds but I am fond of this story. You are on the same wicked level with Raggs.
sami69 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Wow I'm loving this... It's so different and chilling... Love it :)
readerkitty chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Creeeeepy. He doesn't really give much away.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Well, I am just going to have to keep waiting and reading 'cause I am still totally in the dark as to what is going on.

Reviews may keep the birds away. But, what will keep those creepy shadows away?

Looking forward to the next update. Thanks!
Sally
catslovesushi chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
You have a thing with birds don't you? LOL

Still not sure what to expect in the story. The only thing I know is it won't be pretty.

And no unicorns.

Instead we get scary ass birds.

It's creepy but you have a way of drawing people into the story.
sunnyshiney2 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Not to sound ungrateful but I would much like it if the chapters came back to back, like, every day. LOL!
I LOVE this story so much! It's different from all others that I have read. You have a real talent! I just can't wait for the next update. You have me hook, line, and sinker, I am so addicted to it! Write on my dear, write on!

XOXOX,
Sunny 3
jjohnson78587 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Holy moly.
Such an intense chapter.
I have so many questions.
But I love this ride so much, I'm happy to just let it play out.
amberkey chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Bunches of love for the update!
Leslie E chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
This is so creepy and so cool! Very interesting! Keep up the good work!
GemmaLisax chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Reviews keep the birds away? Are you trying to give me nightmares? LOL. Gah! I JUST WANT MORE. Ok...so...yeah, this is still beyond awesome.
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »