Reviews for Asylum
UMBeans chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I think I've figured it out. Louisiana was a giveaway. I thought about it in Ch 1, but didn't know how she would get her hands on that "black magic".

Hmmm, I wonder if the pills are a good thing or a bad thing for Bella
AlisonNog chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
This chapter was sponsored by friday 13# Rememver keep calm and run run run
dipsydoodle chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I kept thinking "don't stop taking your pills!". I hope she didn't kill Charlie. So Renee obviously made a deal with the devil to have a child. Love this story.
SoothemySoul chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Yes. Yes I am. However, even though she's...ya know...all empty inside and stuff, I enjoyed seeing the interaction with Charlie. It was a really sweet moment while it lasted!
madkins chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
When will people learn that you cant make deals with DEMONS or the sort lol. Im gonna guess that Renee wanted a baby so badly she bartered her sould and Bella's but how can she promise Someone else's soul? It isnt hers to barter.
DeltaBelle33 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Oh, No? Hope its not Charlie's.
lee21761 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
wHAT IS GOING ON? So someone in Louisiana got her pregnant by some voodoo stuff but then Bella was promised to Masen because of it. They took Renee's soul for it too. Wow! I love this!
Jeni K chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Damn, this story just draws me more and more with every chapter
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Oh, holy shit! What just happened? And, why didn't Charlie hear her yelling for him? Okay, time to check her cell phone records to see if she really did call Angela.

And, where the hell is Masen?

Thanks!
Sally
create3333 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I really really do.

It sounds like Momma-R made a deal with someone to have a baby...
Jiff Simpson chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Sounds like Renee got her some voodoo in her vag down in Louisiana! Lol!
XO
Mireads chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Very good
mdsngrc chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Holy crap! Every chapter is better then the last!
pnkats chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Hell yeah I miss him. So I wonder where Renee went before she am home and told Charlie she was pregnant. I have a feeling that Bella isn't Charlie's. perhaps Renee wanted a baby so bad she made a deal with someone? Someone that is supernatural perhaps and had the ability to give her what she wanted?
notthatamanda chapter 6 . 9/13/2013