Reviews for Asylum
huntergatherer chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
Occasionally I still find time to read some fic and this one sucked me in-fascinating! I hope you finish it. :-)
mayi84 chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
Please update soon!
Bright.Eye.July chapter 20 . 9/24/2015
please update soon I can tell there is so much more to this story and I have really fallen in love with your style of writing and your attention to detail, this story had me so confused at first but with every chapter a little more is revealed, im hooked please update :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
So it's official then the author of Asylum,darkNerdy is Dead! Or why else one would not continue such a marvellous story.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
One hell of a story it is lol ;)
Mayuri love cullens chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
One hello of a story it is lol :) update soon
Mayuri love cullens chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
One help of a story it is lol :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
please update im in love with this story
sunnyshiney2 chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
Please, please, please update soon! xoxo
The Cynical Bookworm chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
Absolutely brilliant story you have going here! Pretty much waiting on pins and needles for what happens next.
Summer chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
I'm boycotting this story because you're taking too long. If you're stopping then you should tell your loyal fans - you know the people who have been supporting you since the beginning, reviewing every chapter and sending love.

This was my favourite story of all. I think it's really shitty that you're stringing us along. Have some fucking integrity and tell the truth.
Alpha1987 chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Please date
izlovezvampires chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Will you ever finish this? Is it in another fandom?
Mgonz595 chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Put off reading this because I don't want this to end but I caved & finally read it. Can't wait till you update.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
Interesting story. I long to know what are Carlisle'secrets.
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »