Reviews for Asylum
amogle chapter 20 . 2/21
Loved it can't wait for more
fallingsnow87 chapter 20 . 2/21
Welcome back! Missed you! Still quite a few questions unanswered about Masen and daddy dearest..
catslovesushi chapter 20 . 2/21
So does this mean Bella's body is there but her soul isn't? Is that why she's in an asylum?

Welcome back! Now send me your mojo so I can write again. ;)
yeszcullen chapter 20 . 2/21
Yeees! Not what I was expecting, but an update nonetheless. And I loved it. Now I want the next chapter ipso facto, too bad I can't get it that way. Will be looking forward to the next chapter.
Eaglerise chapter 20 . 2/21
Yay! Just last week I pulled up this story to see what was happening with it! So excited to see this new update. Finally...putting a little explanation to why...looking forward to the remaining part of this (chapter).
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 2/21
Wow! So happy to see this update! You leave us with more questions, of course LOL!
laineylane03 chapter 20 . 2/21
Thank you so much for the update! Can't wait to see what happens next - for all the pieces to move into place! I have a feeling this is going to be epic .
spazmine chapter 20 . 2/21
I'm still here! Can not wait to see what happens next!
Kni Nut chapter 20 . 2/21
Carlisle is so hot :)
brittany86 chapter 20 . 2/21
Hoping u update again soon
riann2 chapter 20 . 2/21
Awesome can't wait for more! X
MDtwiwriter chapter 20 . 2/21
I maybe so off base here, but after going back and reading several previous chapters, is it possible that the soul pulled from Hell and occupying Bella's body with her was a messenger from above a pure spirit?
babyo chapter 20 . 2/21
Excellent! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
debslmac chapter 20 . 2/21
HiraFrance chapter 20 . 2/21
Oh hun, I've missed them so much, so thanks for this update :)
I really hope you won't disappear for too long!
Till then, have a nice week end!

Ps: we know more about B but it's still confusing.
Can't wait for the other part!
2,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »