Reviews for The Queen's Blonde Toy
suns12 chapter 13 . 4/24
Stupid and selfish snow and James. I can't believe they don't have Jimmie cricket or tinker bell fly over and check on Emma before they hurt Regina,
Oddcreature chapter 17 . 2/26
Didn't ship it before I read this.
This is amazing.
(In my phone so I can't type all that I want to)
This ship kid of reminds me of The School For Good and Evil. Ever heard of it?
kpop1392as chapter 18 . 1/16
I enjoyed this story. I'm glad that at the end, they came together as a family. I think Lana made a comment about the show revolving around family.
o0Aslania0o chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
awww i though this was all sex story but Dammn! i love the way regina tried to get emma back! shit i love this story man! great job!
Riega chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
That was sooo beutifull :))
I loved this!
LOCISVU chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
KUDOS!
Black-Lance-777 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Great story and wonderful story
mysterio-lady chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Aw... Fabulous n awesome...
phoenix072124 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Thank you for this great story, loved every word.
starslightskye chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
Hot! I love the sex in this. Maybe you could do more on the sub/dom pieces. You write them very well. You got a subscriber. :) I loved the story, development and emotion that was used throughout. Keep it up, yeah?!
LOCISVU chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
They're reunited!It feels so,so good!
Airline chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Wow. This story is relatively short in words but so intense, their dynamics shift often, it's a really passionate fiction. I loved it :)
I am usually weary of slave/master fics, because i don't appreciate gratuitious violence, but that was well depicted and the characters had many layers to them which i found interesting to discover..
Thank you so much for this dynamic and emotional fiction :)
JMJMCA chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Great update! I don't even know what I meant in the last comment or what i was responding to so I apologize if it was confusing. Also update soon please.
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
What a bunch of royal hypocrites!
Imjustrobyn chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Lol making us wait grrrrrr lol Ty for updating awesome chapter