Reviews for Flower Family
dewa95 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
nice one hope you continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Great story come on and do the next chapter,
Spirit of Roses chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Wow, another beautiful chapter. It must've been so hard for Celi to see her eldest son shield himself from the world, even from her. Yuuri has changed Gwendal, as well as Conrad and Wolfram. Can't wait for the next installment to this awesome story!
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is so beautiful. Describing the magic of the flowers. Truly a wonderful piece about a mother's undying love for her sons. Excellent!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Great chapter and I like how it show how much they trust there king
yuuram2fangirl chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I feel like screaming! It was FREAKING AWESOME! I am so awed over this. This is so perfect. I mean I can actually relate to Gwendal. And it is true.

He respects Yuri now. Next is Conrart I guess? I want to see Lady Celus and Wolframs!
mofalle chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Wow this was a great character perspective of Gwendal. I really liked how you took different scenes and showed them through Gwendal. I really liked the mixture of serious and playful events. I wish there were more fics with Gwendal in it. I look forward to the upcoming chapters. There is one thing that made me laugh was the use of the word "human" to describe Gwendal. I would imagine a demon calling another demon a human would be an insult. I understand the word usage as there hasn't been a word used in KKM that describes all the emotions that the word "human" can mean. I look forward to more.
LyricoJ chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
It is nice to see from her perspective..
Shiary chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awsome
yuuram2fangirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow! This was deep! I loved it! :D
This does make sense in a way... I love the theory behind this.
nina.dotran.3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You make this story very beautiful.
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I really found your explanation of the real reason behind the flowers fascinating. Makes a lot of sense.

Of course the writing was excellent too as well as the premise of the story.

Thanks for a great read!
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Then do continue with it... please do... We all need introspective now and then... and definitely fresh ideas...