Reviews for Logical Reassurances
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
*grins like an idiot
Sally chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Fantastic follow up from the show! You did a breat job with both characters, staying true to form! LOVE to see other ideas you have for follow ups from other originals episodes!
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Hahah if he did there won't be much of a ship left I think ;)
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I thought the dialogue was very well done, especially the part where Kirk asserts that Spock was tortured even if he didn't suffer much physical damage.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Oh Spock... thank you for doing this story. Your right, they do need quiet time together.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is a really good story. I like your version of the aftermath of what the platonians did to some of the members of star trek, and Alexander. I remembered the episode about Plato's Step Children.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I don't think that this was too OOC, and the conversation felt natural and easy to follow.
One thing I would note is that you need to check for grammatical errors, most notably problems with apostrophes.
Hatakefire chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was beautiful. I loved it THERE WAS SO MUCH BROMANCE! Great job!
TFT chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
You are right. Some quiet time between them WAS needed. You have filled the gap very successfully.
987654321987 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
As a longtime ST fan, I had no trouble hearing or visualizing Spock and Kirk as they held their conversation. This was exceptionally well written.

I read your profile and see you've written some B5 fiction. I'll have to check out what you've written for that series; it remains one of the best sci-fi shows televised, I think.
WeirdLittleStori chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
P. S. -

Oh, and in answer to Satin Ragdoll, lots of people think that Vulcans are hotter because their planet is hotter, but Memory Beta, the Star Trek wiki, says that Vulcan body temperature is COOLER than that of humans: wiki/Vulcan

So, don't worry; you did it right. ;-)

(I wish they'd let us edit reviews we've posted.)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Their voices sound very true - good job.
ladybrit chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I enjoyed reading this little glimpse into Kirk and Spock's feelings after dealing with the Platonians. It is well written and true to character. Even though Kirk sets out to help Spock accept the situation, I think that in doing so he also helped himself. I look forward to reading more about these characters from you.
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Very good! Only one thing...Vulcans have a higher body temperature than Humans. His hands would have been warmer than Kirk's, not cooler! :)