Reviews for The Parent Trap
Odra chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Please keep writing this one!
Mia chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
OMG plz update this story is soooooo good!
Dom-Letty chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Please Please Please continue this story! Its awesome
Dom-Letty chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Ahhh please update! This story is sooooo good
thanksabunch1 chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Please continue with this story. I would like to see how it turns out. Please.
MsHarvey chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
I miss this story! Really wanna see where it goes, hopefully Dom gets rid of Elena NOW & gets back with Letty for their daughter's sake. Maybe another baby? ;) Hopefully you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
OMFG I WONDERIF LETTY WILL REGRET WHAT HAPPENED WIHT DOM
BettinaRain7 chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Wow this is getting really good. Update soon! and good luck on your tournament :)
Guest1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Good luck on your dart tournament! Good chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Ok- so there is NO WAY I can believe that Elena is dumb enough to get pregnant intentionally by a black guy when she's trying to trap Dom into a marriage! He will figure it out when the baby is born. Duh! She's clearly cold and calculating in deciding to sleep around to get pregnant - she would know better than to fuck an Asian guy or a black guy cause the baby would obviously not be Dom's.

And seriously- you need to tell us why Elena wants Dom anyway. Is he rich? Is that why she's faking a pregnancy to make him Marry her? To get his money? Otherwise what is to stop him from divorcing her ass as soon as he realizes the baby isn't his...?\
\
I loved the sex scene between Dom and Letty (and thank you for having him west a condom - we don't need another pregnancy scare in this story. And we don't want then getting back together because she's pregnant. They should only get back together because they love each other!).
\
I hope you draw out the tension and make Letty pissed and regretful because he made her the "other woman". She's probably going to be confused when she wakes up in his bed!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2014

\
But Dom is cheating in his long term girlfriend! Even though she sucks, that still makes him a cheating bastard to do it-particularly when HE believes she is pregnant with his kid. Seriously-he's a better guy than that! Look at it from the outside! He never broke up with Elena or even told her anything was wrong. And now he's sleeping with Letty in the bed he shares with Elena. \
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Sexy!

Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
I wish we could have seen how Dom would have dealt with it is he tonight Letty was pregnant by another man.

And yes I think it is a bad idea for them to have sex when she is drunk. He will never really know if she loves him for real or was just honey and lonely on valentines day. They deserve to get together honestly because she both love each other and choose to do so!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Aargh! What has Dom been doing for thirteen years to get Letty back. It seems like NOTHING given that she suddenly is thinking of getting back together with him now that he professed his love. What the F has he been doing for thirteen years?!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
The flashback was sweet! Now give us some flashbacks to what went wrong in their relationship those years ago! It's getting so good! And I love the possibility that Letty is pregnant. Let Dom think about that since he waited 13 years to try to get her back!

Also, one grammar point:

You often use "Your" when you mean "you're".
"You're" should be used when ever you mean "you are". "Your" is the possessive (as in "this is your car"). :-)