Reviews for To Train A Dragon Rider
KEB chapter 23 . 10/6
I really enjoy this story, especially the later chapters. I have read up to 23 so far and think you have done a good job. It doesn't look like you've updated in a while, so I'm not sure if you'll actually read this or think about changes, but you had Harry fly in the second chapter, "he surrounded himself with mist...and took flight as easily as if he were riding a broom", but in 23 he says he can't fly.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 27 . 9/29
Is that last segment gonna be... real... in this fanfiction?

I read your authors note, and I know you haven't given up on this story, and I can't wait for you to update this amazing story!
I kind of feel like Arya is just useless so far, except for being a romantic interest. She breaks down once a chapter at least, it's honestly just sad.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 10 . 8/22
I love Harry x Arya :)
kelwin chapter 27 . 8/21
good fic. I liked all the stuff in the last chapters but pardon me if it seams as they have several decks stacked against them and not just one
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 8/20
Awesome crossover
Strato1 chapter 1 . 7/19
All of the dialogue seems the same... there's little variation in it between characters, and it isn't concise. A lot of the dialogue doesn't have to be half as long as it is to get the point across. That said, the story itself is good (what I've read so far, at least).
RoseLilian chapter 23 . 7/18
I like your story, but it needs editing. Sometimes it seems as if there are pieces missing (like which character is talking) and there are a lot of grammatical errors. Also, the pace isn't even - some parts are super slow while other times the plot moves too fast for me to keep up with (like in this chapter).
embrewing chapter 2 . 7/15
... why would harry take up brom's name or even handle the situation the same way, it makes no sense.
Chicwowwow chapter 14 . 7/9
LUUUNAAAA *fanboy squeal*
ForbiddenFandom chapter 27 . 7/4
Update... Pleeease?
bookworm661 chapter 27 . 6/28
I'm truly enjoying what you've written so far; and am looking forward to the battle against the drake. I also laughed at the OMAKE at the end of this chapter. The thought of Angela as one of the Grey Folk is intriguing and some how fitting.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 6/19
Making Harry a Gary Stu right off the bat I see. What a great way to start a series. Sarcasm.
Eragon is a severely overrated story
Bruh, it's been more than a year. Hope to see this competed
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »