Reviews for To Train A Dragon Rider
Just a Person chapter 3 . 3/28
I just noticed that this fanfic is based off of the movie. Brom never inspected Saphira in front of Eragon in the books, because he had already seen her. The movies are horrible. Please don't continue to base this fanfic around the movies. Please.
SX74 chapter 1 . 3/17
Please continue! This is a great story.
FanonOverCanon chapter 27 . 2/2
Great story, liked it all around, except for shruikan's size. The average length of a cruise ship is about 300m, so shruikan was nearly a kilometer long? How the heck did he fit in the palace?
Trade Master chapter 27 . 11/27/2017
It's been about a year and a half since you said you wouldn't abandon the story, and a year and a couple months since you updated your profile, not even a notice to us?
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
OMG LOVE IT! I just found this and read it in one day :) it is by far one of my fave fanfics. Please update when you can! I can’t wait to read more.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
We all do, Arya. We all do.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
Does it count if I googled them last week, because of something completely unrelated? The three metals in question are from Star Wars.
Univers One chapter 15 . 11/14/2017
Great story, thank you for posting it !
leylinjan chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
I like your story and I don't want to nag... still, I'm gonna point out that your Harry is really GaryStu and that I still don't get what the point to pretending to be Brom was. Eragon didn't know Brom's history - to him, it wouldn't have mattered whether mysterious!story-telling!Brom taught him or mysterious!story-telling!Harry. I could have understood it if Harry continued to pretend to be Brom to the Varden and the Elves, to them it would have made a difference and they would have trusted him instantly. But living in isolation as Brom for 16 years to then travel with Eragon and meet up for a short time with Jeod... the story would have worked just as well if Harry had stayed as himself. Instead of a deathbed!revelation that Brom is a dragon-rider, you could have had a parting!revelation that everything Harry taught Eragon came from the memories of the bravest and most revered human dragon rider who opposed Galbatorix, before Harry went to rescue Arya...
bunxx chapter 27 . 10/24/2017
so i thought this wasn't going to be abandoned... /
KEB chapter 23 . 10/6/2017
I really enjoy this story, especially the later chapters. I have read up to 23 so far and think you have done a good job. It doesn't look like you've updated in a while, so I'm not sure if you'll actually read this or think about changes, but you had Harry fly in the second chapter, "he surrounded himself with mist...and took flight as easily as if he were riding a broom", but in 23 he says he can't fly.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 27 . 9/29/2017
Is that last segment gonna be... real... in this fanfiction?

I read your authors note, and I know you haven't given up on this story, and I can't wait for you to update this amazing story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
I kind of feel like Arya is just useless so far, except for being a romantic interest. She breaks down once a chapter at least, it's honestly just sad.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 10 . 8/22/2017
I love Harry x Arya :)
kelwin chapter 27 . 8/21/2017
good fic. I liked all the stuff in the last chapters but pardon me if it seams as they have several decks stacked against them and not just one
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »