Reviews for To Train A Dragon Rider
1000th review
Amazing story so far
Update soon pls
stevefocus chapter 27 . 3/16
Great story, looking forward to the next chapter.
Uzushiogakure chapter 23 . 3/13
Sounds like they are in for one hell of a fight with that Drake no doubt he has been growing in power for all those millennia's.
Uzushiogakure chapter 22 . 3/13
Uzushiogakure chapter 21 . 3/13
Great chapter and it looks like things are quite bleak with that idiot King having such a massive source of magic and when is Arya going to get her dragon and Harry too.
tembulon2.0 chapter 27 . 3/5
Jokes about abandoning story.. ... ...
kaisonsheart chapter 27 . 2/20
OMG xD i friggin LOVE this story. I have loved it since i found it. And i cant wait for you to upload another chapter and not only feed my addiction, but to continue the story :) I have been enthralled for days. best wishes and may your muse be plentiful!
Attrix chapter 20 . 2/18
I'm enjoying this. looking forward to the continuation.
DeliciousCookie chapter 3 . 1/22
This felt way to similar canon, I gave it another chapter but it put me off even more. Not that I expect things to diverge big instantly, but it felt like you were literally restricting yourself and the writing to canon.
hey stupid! when are you going to update this shit? or are we done with this?
skooglie1 chapter 27 . 12/30/2016
Really freaking good dude, 3 years is allot of dedication to a story and the constant plot movement is extremely good. It feels like I'm reading the series all over again.

Keep up the good work!
FuriousJ6789 chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
I Love this story!
I was wondering if you would consider writing a prequel story about Harry's time in the star wars universe/galaxy? That'd be awesome! I'd love to see your take on how he would interact there and how the force users would react to him!
Dagor16 chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
Story started out interesting but it quickly devolved into a cliched Garry Stu story unfortunatly. I stuck with it as long as possible. Hope other people enjoys it better than I did
dvilleza chapter 27 . 11/21/2016
I am absolutely willing to wait another four months (not really, help, this is amazing) for another chapter.

As stated above, I am absolutely not willing to wait another four months to wait for another absolutely wonderful chapter. Please spare the readers, Sire. Please.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »