Reviews for A Reunion to Remember
Deactivated101 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter! :D

Oh man, this was awesome laced with heart-ache. Awesome because any time Warren gets killed, it makes me all happy inside (For obvious reasons), but at the same time, Willow knows that Tara is alive now. That can only mean that's she's probably going to see her now. Only thing is how is Tara gonna handle the fact that Willow's gone all dark and veiny?

Desperately awaiting an update! :D
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Willow, stop this madness for Tara's sake as well as your own.

Awesome stuff.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Oh Willow no. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You made me cry again! The discription of the bullet it perfect... still crying... not okay... STAHP

Write more. Please.
Deactivated101 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter! :D

Warren is right to be afraid, Dark Willow isn't someone you mess with just for kicks and giggles :P I'm glad to see that little seed of doubt being planted in Willow's head, considering that it means she's going to start wondering more and more about whether or not Tara is alive. AND I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO SAY HOW HAPPY I AM THAT OUR FAVORITE WICCAN ISN'T DEAD, AND THAT'S SHE'S ALIVE, AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL HAPPY, AND OH MY GODDESSS THE FEELS RIGHT NOW!

Looking forward to the next update! :D
Syndi-Dowell chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Hurry Tara, I don't think you have much time.
The Specter of Silence chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Can't wait for more! :) Great stuff!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Tara can get those damn voices out of Willwo's head I'm sure of it.
Deactivated101 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Great chapter! :D

It's interesting to see the Magicks talking to Willow, which is something I think is what happened during the time Willow went Dark after Tara was shot. With the amount of power they had, they had to at least have someway of urging our red-head on fruther.
Deactivated101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Amazing start! :D

It's heart-breaking to think of what Tara is going to think/react once she finds out what Willow's going to do. :(
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
willow you fool.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Amazing idea.
FifthHallow chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
a happy AU with my OTP thanks
Syndi-Dowell chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Okay wait a minute, where is Tara & why didn't Xander tell Willow about her?
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I hope Xander can get to Willow before it's too late.