Reviews for Avatar
noabi chapter 13 . 2/24
Usually this futuristic, bleack future that might be ours give me an inconfortable feeling. I find that your are describing a realistic possibility and a coherent alternate universe. Even with all the magical changes that might be added, if people and the masses dont change how they live, the circle will not be broken (sorry, english is my third language, so errors are a reality of mine). Thank you for sharing
Delia chapter 13 . 2/21
I've just finished reading your latest chapter and this has been an absolutely stunning take on the Earth only briefly mentioned in Avatar. You've tied together so many facets of human culture and science in a completely accessible level that's frankly awe-inspiring. Thanks so much for updating and sharing this piece! -
Thespurgin chapter 13 . 2/19
this explains the unobtanium thing. That said... earth is dying because it's energy is low. Unobtanium functions as a battery.

What they need isn't just unobtanium, they need a way to gather energy.

If you think about it, the key here is isolating the amount of magical/planet energy in a given world, like a gas giant or moon, and designing a siphon.

That way, they can leach unpopulated planets of energy until they've figured out a way to stabilize earth's.

Other than that, I think the best option is probably a transhumanism gesture and a switch over to Navi style. At the very least, humanity will carry on after a fashion, and they will have learned from their mistake with earth.

The problem is the sheer amount of people on earth. Pandora probably isn't geared for that many people. A space colony maybe? Terraforming is also an option... but that probably calls for the siphoning technology if only to make the whole operation efficient enough to be viable.

I'm probably rambling, but do any of these thoughts have any merit?
CarnivorousOak chapter 13 . 2/19
Wow. I love the world you've built from this. It's awful and yet all the people are surviving as people do. It's as dangerous and fascinating as Pandora in the movie.
paulmoss chapter 13 . 2/19
Loving this story, so far, I am glad to see Mike has survived, Harry needs all the support he can get. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
kaja1234 chapter 13 . 2/18
Never watched the movie but I'm loving this fic! You're a great writer, keep it up!
flakeshake07 chapter 13 . 2/17
just have to say, amazing story... very detailed and well written
puretsubasa chapter 13 . 2/16
This story is simply amazing. I've read only a few good pandora and Harry potter crossovers. I like how this one is unique in that it's not within the pandora timeline.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
HardCandy103 chapter 13 . 2/15
Pllllllleeeeeaaaaaaassssssreeee continue this story it's really quite good it's one of the best crossovers I've ever read it just flows so naturally it feels like this could really happen not like some of the other stories that I've that are impossible
Ronwyn The Queen of Darkness chapter 13 . 2/15
It's so unusual. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Ninazu chapter 13 . 2/14
The premise of the story is great. Keep up the great work!
ARandomR3viewer chapter 13 . 2/14
Hello!

I just wanted to say I can't believe I've missed such an amazing crossover for as long as I have. This story is great and incredibly entertaining. It flows from one epic chapter to the next in a way most fictions on this site do not. I really enjoyed Mike as a character and was sad to see him go, but bringing him back should be up to you. An important reason this fiction is so good is because of the dark atmosphere and the surprises around every corner. Even though I feel Mike coming back would be awesome, it should be your decision alone what happens to him. Still though, it's nice to see our reviews have an impact on the story so I guess you could say I'm a bit torn :).

Thanks for reading this and know this story has another favorite!
ARandomR3viewer
Marcus1233 chapter 10 . 2/13
. . . .I was going to read through the entire thing first before giving a complete review. . .

But Oh my Gaia, the Children of the Mother are…I have no words for them…but fanatical sounds like a good start. (chuckles) Crajie obsess is another.

Poor Harry. The best intention had started to topple the dominoes down one by one. At least Mad's name actually suits her psyche. Good thing his body could convert the energy to magic…but how does that account for the rest of the magical kinds? They could have converted food or other sources of energy to magic, no?
Cathy-Ann chapter 13 . 2/12
HOW ABOUT AN UPGRADE?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 13 . 2/9
I'm going to cry to death. So good a story, thanks, I'm afraid of it ending!