Reviews for Avatar
This is good and I think very original story
Cherri202 chapter 13 . 9/28
Please come back, this story is excellent. You have a way with words, and the flow is great. I'd happily read an original fiction with a story along these lines. Pandora doesn't even really matter to me, I love what you are doing on Earth. I hope you come back to finish it one day. Thank you!
Delphi chapter 13 . 9/7
This is delightful! A highly original take on the whole harry and avatar thing, I like the dystopian aspects you've woven in here. Super keen to find out what you have planned for the rest. I love what you've got going on here- keep on keeping on, please!

mirandachris551 chapter 1 . 9/2
Not liking 'the Harry is ignorant of this' thing so yeah but it is a nice concept.
TheUnknown101 chapter 13 . 8/31
A very interesting take on an avatar fic without the pandora yet, I'm liking this with how Harry's personality is not staying lost and naive but is changing and being built up. though I would wonder if with all the money he has and attention could he afford the trip yet?

and just an idea but maybe have him be in the last shuttle to pandora so he arrives after the movie has taken place? since the trips there do take years.

and with pairing being pushed on the side maybe have a weird relationship with eywa happen maybe not romantic but simply strange visions or unnatural event happen when (if) he get there after all he is connected to magic and with the amount there it could cause some interesting effects

maybe these random ideas could cause this fic to come back to life, wouldn't that be nice?
DocileLepus chapter 11 . 8/18
It's funny you would say such things; I felt like that the first two chapters or so, 'til you started to write about the future it became so different than any other Avatar crossover I'd read! Finally someone spoke about just what about the future is shit and, how societies perspective changed. I have long since stopped 'waiting' for the Pandora thing to happen because I genuinely would be satisfied if Harry did not leave Earth at all! I hope you keep up with this amazing story you've created... Even if I fear two chapters from know you'll be saying that you need an indefinite hiatus...
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 13 . 8/16
a great fic
i can not wait for more chapters
when will he head for pandora?
please update soon
ShadeofDeath746 chapter 13 . 8/12
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I really hope you can post another chapter some day.
anorthite chapter 13 . 8/3
Wow this is a good story. It touches many depths.
wolfawaken chapter 13 . 8/1
I hope to read more on this fine story. It has been awhile since this chapter was written and I do wish to read more.
robo1983 chapter 13 . 7/20
This is a really good story. It is my second go through and I hope you continue posting
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 7/13
this is so powerful, more please
Kirosha chapter 13 . 6/23
Mike who is effectively brain dead should be one of those test subjects, should be a good plot device.
YamiSlade chapter 13 . 6/19
I hope your planing to continue this amazing story soon!
Ershardia chapter 1 . 6/1
Hey, I absolutely love what you've done with this fanfiction so far, but mainly: What you've shown magic as, Earth in thr state it is and traumatised Harry. Keep writing this Fic please (But don't stress yourself over it, your only human)