Reviews for Avatar
Really well written
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 6/22
Neat idea
dvilleza chapter 16 . 6/20
why the hell are people so shallow? You're doing wonderful; please keep writing
The saddest, yet fulfilling, story I've ever read. Thank you
DarkViolet7258 chapter 16 . 6/11
sad
zeps9001 chapter 15 . 6/5
Now that he got himself a 12 year old man-whore from the streets as his lover, it's time to drop this.

It's an interesting Sci-Fi story, but if you remove the 4 mentions of a planet named Pandora, then I would never have guessed it's an Avatar crossover. Actually for the longest time I though this is about Avatar: Last Airbender. He was also frozen in an ice block for hundred years and was the last bender of his species.

While it is a nice story, the fact that he as a millionaire/billionaire and super famous is paired with some random male prostitute from the streets, one with no redeeming qualities and that there's nothing from the movies in here. I will not favorite this.
zeps9001 chapter 12 . 6/5
If your plan was to make Micheal's death some big emotional thing, you failed. Don't really care for him.
Nemhain2009 chapter 16 . 6/4
Wonderful story! I'm hopeful that earth could be fixed and made livable again.
Helios7406 chapter 7 . 5/30
Why is Harry still so naive? He doesn't plan ahead for consequences and his first reation is guilt and self loathing for things he is not responsible for in the slightest he needs to chanel his supposed Slytherin side if it ever existed and look out for himself for a change you can't do anything if your dead or being experimented on in a lab somewhere.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 16 . 4/24
That was a really sad chapter but it was good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
chaoswizard chapter 16 . 4/18
keep it coming plz it is good
Tailspin 32 chapter 16 . 4/6
The story is great and I like the plot and the direction it's going in. I would like to see this in its finished state.
spirit of hogwarts chapter 16 . 3/28
Wow great story just finished reading it all in one sitting. Hope you havent abandones this I would gladly keep reading every chapter you update.
Camilo The Great chapter 16 . 3/27
Woah. Dude.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 16 . 3/22
Yikes! That was very sad. I'm looking foward to the next chapter.