Reviews for The Bet
Vampess chapter 1 . 2/12
Beautiful writing and awesome plot! :)
meganday chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was the best one I've read so far. Love it! Please make a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Yeah, and did you know Zarina (The Pirate fairy) is actually a dust fairy who stole the blue pixie dust?
Shani8 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Great story, and I really enjoyed this. :) Would love to see a sequel though.

Hope you write more.

-Shani :)
Nerdherder51 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. I have to feel for poor Terence, though. He sure gets put through the wringer for not quite realizing how much he truly cares for Tinker Bell.
MelodyPond77 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! Seriously, I want more. I love Terence and TInk, too, and honestly, the tension between the two of them in the movies makes me want to scream sometimes. Also, I wanted to compliment your grammar! I'm a total grammar nazi and the one thing I can't stand about a lot of fanfics is that no one pays attention to grammar! But I didn't notice anything major in yours.

And Tom Hiddleston as Captain Hook... That sounds like a dream come true! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
Ok I'm done fangirling. Thanks for writing this story, and I hope you will write more! Maybe more one shots... I also really like Alex. Is he actually from the movies and he's just so minor a character I'm not remembering him? Or is he yours? Either way, he is AWESOME and adds great comedic relief to this one shot.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
HA HA HA! Loved it! ;)
L chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Alright, can I just thank you for doing this from the bottom of my heart?! It's been ages since anyone wrote anything Tink/Terence related, since everyone's too busy writing the same thing over and over again about Clarion and Milori .… But I digress.
This was really cute! A few things here and there were kindof off-ish, but it was very very cute!
Panhead4Life chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So cute! And I just about DIED when you said the guy who played Loki was gonna be Captain Hook! But Thor is cuter. AND HE'S MINE! Loved the story! Do more TinkXTerence soon!
MistyLilyValley chapter 1 . 8/23/2013