Reviews for No Scones For The Dead
That ending is gold
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
I like it!
Anne chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
I remember reading the first version of this story a while back. I'm really glad you changed it to the ww2 era. I think it fits better. Also, I'm glad you're continuing this! I'm happy~
America chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Omg this is awesome! Update soon!
Starren Moonstone chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Aw... this was really cute. :) I like how Alfred keeps causing fun trouble, and entertains the kids for giggles.
I have my fingers crossed that Alfred follows Arthur to work anyway.
Ella Rose1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. Great job! Cannot wait for more
ValeurStories chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
You continued this. *throw confetti*

I like where it’s going. It was a cute short chapter. I hope you can make the next a little longer, but still good.
ChillingShadow chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
OHMYGOD ! HA! Ooh this is gonna be fun I can just tell !
firelily-jade chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
This is an amazing story. They are both very much in character, and it is proving to be very though-provoking. Arthur said he wanted to be able to interview someone meaningful- surely a dead pilot from WWI would suffice, eh Arthur? :)
I know you are probably busy with life and such, but I hope you will continue this story eventually. It is quite exceptional!
JustAsterous chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I only read half of the first chapter when I posted that last review and OH MY GOD I WISH I HAD WAITED I AM SO GLAD IM ABLE TO GIVE ANOTHER REVIEW.
IT IS SO RARE - SO VERY, VERY RARE - TO SEE SUCH GOOD WRITING WITH THE CHARACTERS BEING IN CHARACTER WITH THE STORY STILL MAINTAINING AT LEAST PARTIAL ORIGINALITY AND CERTAINLY ALL OF IT'S INTEREST AND-
I think I may be going insane. It's probably not healthy to be this in love with a story, but I really do love it and I feel like I will shrivel and die if it isn't updated. I swear.
JustAsterous chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I just need to point this out before a forget - Alfred died in 1918, and if he's a teenager, that means he was born in the 1900's. His father was a Revolutionary War General. The Revolutionary War was in the late 1700's...
I couldn't really get my mind off that fact, but otherwise, the writing was great! I'm very interested and intrigued to see where this will go, especially seeing as it's only the first chapter that I'm reading. Can't wait for you to continue! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
You got me hooked. Reall hooked :D
Please write more!
AliSandra chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
The epic intoduction! This is turning out intersting, I'll definately be waiting for the next update!
mocha chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Fantastic story you have here! Ghost!Alfred is such a cutie and I can't wait to see more of him; I look forward to the next update! :D

-mo.
Ersatz Writer chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Aww, I am so happy to see this updated! :) Thanks, I'll try and write it... :P Just that it seemed kinda similar to another one of your fics, so... I'm not gonna give up on the ghost idea though. I'll write something else. :P

Well, I see the beginning of something beautiful. XP Although I suddenly had the idea that Alfred finds his peace and leaves Arthur alone forever! QAQ A-Anyway, *ahem* this is absolutely wonderful, I'm looking forward to more.

The only thing I would suggest is that you look at the grammar and flow of some of your sentences. A few of them don't exactly flow when you read them... And I think you mean 'the rest is history', rather than 'the rest of history' when you were talking about Alfred screwing up with the pancake. Apart from that, it was great! :) I can't wait for the rest!

Who you gonna call? GHOST BUSTERS! :3