Reviews for Travel Secrets: First
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2022
Im sorry but this is dumb. He's a full grown man but still has mommy and daddy issues & acceptance problems even though he helped win a whole fucking war against a Dark wizard. Like, writers like you set this knowledgeable character up to go back in time with a lot of his abilities and knowledge in tact but then, at the same time, you have him act like the fucking emotionally disturbed preteen that he is. There's no consistency with a character like that unless you are going to give them a Jekyll and Hyde complex
I can't deal with this shoddy ass writing anymore.
Mark Sinfield chapter 17 . 10/22/2022
brilliant
wiebenor chapter 17 . 10/20/2022
Darnit! And to think I was hoping that somewhere at the end of book 1 he would give the philosophers stone back, as implied by the storyline, but oh well, it was a good story, aside from that, and I hop
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2022
Flamel is an interesting character.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2022
This is getting more and more interesting.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2022
Snape is feeling a little pity now.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2022
The Quidditch victory was glorious.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2022
I hope Harry wins! He has to!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2022
I hate McGonagall now… then again, I’ve always thought she was overrated…
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2022
I want to slap the teachers at Hogwarts
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2022
Voldemort actually caring about Harry’s health, and having a rational reason to do so… LOL! But everyone shunning Harry makes me so mad, especially considering it could have happened in canon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2022
This is going to be an awesome fic. Scratch that, it is already.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2022
Wow! I’m glad Harry stopped the pig tail incident in this timeline. I haven’t seen other fics do that. I hope Harry won’t hide his intelligence like he does in most similar fics.
—that’s realistic but so, so frustrating to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2022
Just the first chapter is so intriguing.
AudiArcher chapter 3 . 7/13/2022
No. Nope nope nope nope nope. If he cares about Hedwig he adopts her. This entire story is null and void if he actually adopts this sort of philosophy.
Will he not love Luna? Because she’s not ‘his’ Luna? Will he not care about Ron or Hermione? Why go back in time at all?
I lost my cat, my best friend, two years ago. And if I could time travel you’d be damn sure I’d be living in a time travel loop with him for the rest of eternity. And he’d be my best bud every go around.
So bring back Hedwig or I’ll... still read it anyway I guess. But it’ll be less enthusiastically.