Reviews for Travel Secrets: First
Small Potato of Defiance chapter 14 . 4/28
Oh Harry, Harry, Harry... "Why wasn't the stone in Dumbledore's drawer under fidelius?"

Because the point of those 'obstacles' was not to keep the stone from Quirrellmort (if Harry hadn't interfered, Quirrelmort would've 'wasted away before the mirror'), but to lure HARRY into doing 'the hero' thing. Why else would Dumbles have given Harry that blasted cloak! Why else tell a school full of children, just after having Sorted the 'heroic BWL' about the mysterious and deadly 'third floor'?! Because Dumbledore WANTED Harry to find out about the Stone and pass the 'obstacle' course. An 'obstacle' course which just happened to have all the things Harry and his friends had just learned or were good at. An adult would laugh at those 'obstacles'.
Small Potato of Defiance chapter 12 . 4/28
I will never understand why people seem to think that Snape was wrong for thinking Potter was a spoiled arrogant brat because yes, Potter was spoiled and a brat in the books. Unless you know of any other magical kid who was gaped at during his Sorting, was cheered with 'we've got Potter' by the Weasley twins, had a teacher (Flitwick) fall of his footstool because he had The Boy Who Lived in his classroom, was allowed to keep an invisibility cloak to sneak around the castle with after curfew, was allowed - against the rules - a broom as a First Year, was allowed - against the rules - to play Quidditch as a First Year, had a personal (and rather weird) relationship with the Headmaster while the rest of the kids hardly ever saw the man, etc. etc.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.
aesd chapter 1 . 4/8
why do you write such childish stories . Go write some children storybooks instead.
constructive criticism: Go read the arrival of reaper if you need inspiration.
nagiten chapter 16 . 11/24/2023
wheres apophis durng the meetign with harry and tom?
so now he knows they were muggles in disguise?
nagiten chapter 14 . 11/24/2023
wouldnt it be more then 2 days since he sent the letter if he was in the wing for 4? and morning second free?
since the day after was qudditch match or a few hours later and he was in the wing for 4 days healing
nagiten chapter 12 . 11/24/2023
hmmm yes harry bring snape to the grey side
why is he so for presering the old timelime and so deathly pale over quirrel?
nagiten chapter 9 . 11/24/2023
he said take the cut with pleasure yet doesnt know he was hurt?
he been very childish and naiveite he couldn't trust hermione he did what he had to he inst going dark dark his speculative it varies person from person.
nagiten chapter 8 . 11/24/2023
so he worrying albus over been more like tom
also why hasnt he tried ot talk to daphne since he knows future her?
nagiten chapter 7 . 11/24/2023
why does harry think he cant do anything more to get sirius out of jail untill third year? so he didnt go to defence? but had charms instead? cause you have him goign to defense then when he runs into the older lions have him goign to charms only to say he going to defense? also harry taking a lot of shit and doing nothing about it why? also why doesnt he know why flint looking at him? they did make a bet after all wouldnt it be with quidditch and defence is were he is not unsure of himself?
nagiten chapter 5 . 11/24/2023
why is harry shocked that in his past the fact he was a parseltongue is widely known? he used it in front of a vast majority of the school who would go around talking about it and are , plus thye could of infered from second year why he took so long under the hat, and why did he hate his sly side? i mean it a good thing, plus he been a bit biased to snakes cause of those he really shouldnt trust cause they are biased themselves.
also why is he behaving more like a kid then he should especially in his own mind?
nagiten chapter 4 . 11/24/2023
surprised he doesnt plan to set snape on the still alive potters that is if he doesnt know which i suspect he doesnt , again why is he wanting to be like his parents? why go back to a place he wont like? why force neville to go to the lions den to?
harry needs to stop been consumed and caught in the trap of the past. he needs to focus on the now a bit more, after all we dont know who knew and who doesnt and what else is kept from harry
nagiten chapter 3 . 11/24/2023
how did he get the pouchs from the future if they didnt travel with him? or did they? if they came alone wouldnt whatever ese he had on him do so? why does he want to go back to gryffindor? dumbledore and his family betrayed him so did others so why be who they expect? also wouldnt the holy wand of come back with him? or not accepted him since he is such a different wizard? so he put his pouches and other things in the qauffle sized part of the trunk and will leave everything else in the other parts?
interesting
nagiten chapter 1 . 11/24/2023
so classic potter lived had kids trusted dumbeldore to much dumbledore lives yet meets harry in the ''beyond'' , what does harry mean he crossed over in the chamber?
Blue-Happens chapter 17 . 11/3/2023
youuu youuuuuuu...
I'm gonna check for a year 2 story, but I do wish it was attached here in a continuous read

regardless, this was a good read, and I enjoyed it thoroughly

good luck with whatever you're doing today
Blue-Happens chapter 8 . 11/3/2023
I love how this is going, and I'm gonna keep reading with rapture, but your decision to useinstead ofto separate speech from the text does bother me a little.

is that a regional change, a personal choice? I dont know. clearly you are skilled at writing, so I'm more curious than mad about it. big respect tho, this is written excellently, with a rock solid internal logic

good luck with whatever you're doing these days