Reviews for Travel Secrets: First
myriad-souls chapter 17 . 3/17
I enjoyed this immensely.

Thank you so much for writing!
madval29 chapter 17 . 2/28
Alrighty then I'm off to the next one. Great story!
madval29 chapter 16 . 2/28
Ok but are they really going to let Dumbledore get away with this ridiculous scheme that almost killed a student. Because he seems to want Harry alive but is also trying to kill him. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 2/28
Looks like Harry's day just went from bad to worse. And honestly. Dumbledore didn't have much right to be awarding a shit ton of points last minute in this story or canon. What an awful dude. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 2/27
Haha Nicholas flamelike seems to be stepping up his ability to annoy people. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 13 . 2/27
Wow that was fairly easy. I bet Dumbledore doesn't even realize that the stone is gone. I wonder what other valuables Harry put with the stone. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 2/27
These one liners at the end of the chapters are absolutely amazing. Poor Snape probably has no idea what hit him. He's probably going crazy trying to handle Harry. The aura thing is very intriguing. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 11 . 2/27
Harry is absolutely ridiculous and wood has to be feeling all types of emotions at the moment. It's pretty cool how Harry manages to keep an eye on the entire game. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 10 . 2/27
I wonder why Snape felt the need to add the comment about seeing Harry fly. But it would be hilarious to see Dumbledores reaction to Harry as the new slytherin seeker. I love how Harry spent the entire pep talk flying in the locker room. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 9 . 2/27
Well shit that's one way to handle it. It's lucky he was able to get that obliviate off in time to beat the teachers. And I wonder how much Hermione managed to forget. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 8 . 2/27
Good on slytherin for finally giving him a chance. Poor Hermione. To have her connected to another social outcast that she hates stinks. It is probably exasperated by the fact that Ron probably still called her a friendless nightmare. Halloweens aren't looking so good for Hermione. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 2/27
Good on Harry for calling out the slytherins on behalf of Neville. And that letter is downright hilarious. Plus when the guy yelled about flint seeing Harry fly lol. Plus maybe Harry being on the team will give him a little more clout. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 2/27
It's hilarious how Harry finds nargles and immediately puts them at his bedside. Also, how does quirell care about Harry eating. It is definitely an intriguing plot line. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 2/27
Ok but if Harry was a normal first year he would be screwed. Lithesome able to put up with this as he's in his large twenties but like a normal eleven year old would not be surviving quite as well. And you gotta love flitwick. He's such a cute character. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 2/27
Oh man that ending always kills me. He just so subtly out slytherined the slytherins. Also, it's cool to see Neville being brace on the first day of hogwarts or first night I gues. The little asides about Trevor are absolutely perfect. Great chapter!