Reviews for Travel Secrets: First
Cinthya chapter 17 . 7/21
Simply brilliant
untouchable301 chapter 4 . 7/23
I enjoy when Harry stuns the Slytherins. It's a very nice application of future intelligence
Aire5 chapter 17 . 7/23
Great fic really enjoyed Reading it n.n
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 7/23
I love how Harry handled Snape in this chapter with the presents and the comments about Christmas roast.
ProditorMagnus chapter 13 . 7/2
It was the first time I actually really read the riddle, and tried to understand it.
KidLover1412 chapter 4 . 6/30
That's not such a big deal. You just gotta waltz up to them and say "Oh and Salazar Slytherin married twice first to a muggle then a mudblood" so there!
~KidLover1412
Lucinda Silver chapter 17 . 6/25
Look, I like this story and all, but I was rather distracted by the constant typo such as lower capital on first letter of a name like 'harry' 'madam Pomfrey' and such. I hope you will fix them pretty soon!

I'll be sure to check out the next story!
Annetta chapter 1 . 6/17
What an interesting premise. Defeating Voldemort did not solve all of Harry's problems: there's still Ron's shallowness, the Ministry's incompetence, Unbridge's cruelty, Andromeda's resent, and most of all the betrayal of those he held dearest. It's funny that Draco, Luna, and Daphne of all people became positive influences upon his life.

Excellent writing as well. The story flows witg ease.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 6/16
How the hell someone read this crap. Bad recomendation.
Haizashi chapter 17 . 6/12
I like the idea of James and lily being alive
Haizashi chapter 17 . 6/12
The idea is good and I love the story,but I hope u can maybe harry quit hogwarts . I have read other time travel stories where harry could execute his plans better by not going to hogwarts. Because really the teachers and dumbledore is getting on my nerves.
Steven chapter 13 . 6/7
"Devils Snape"?
Steven chapter 3 . 6/7
"The life-time ban Umbridge had instilled had been another of those pesky binding magical contracts"

Do you have any idea how stupid that idea is?
A binding magical contract just because Umbridge says so? And you have her use this incredible god-like power to ban Harry from Quidditch of all things? If she (or anyone) had that kind of power, why waste it in such a way instead of using it to force Harry to support the Ministry or to ban him from Hogwarts or the country altogether?
Why is Harry so insistent on receiving the letter the same as in the old timeline? I guess he will change plenty anyway, or it wouldn't be worth writing a story or coming back in time. Does he think that Dumbledore expects it?
Also, while I could believe that the letters are sent automatically, without someone looking at the addresses (which is explicitly not the case in this story), that doesn't apply to the ridiculous number and modes of delivery of the later letters. Even if we disregard that, by the time Hagrid is sent, it is obvious that Harry didn't get the letters, so Hargid shouldn't assume the Harry know "everything" or anything about Hogwarts. It is also clear that Hagrid is not someone who would usually introduce children to magic, and the main point for him being there is calling Dumbledore the greatest Headmaster ever. Poor Hogwarts if all previous Headmasters were even worse.

It is true Hagrid shouldn't use magic against the Dursleys, not just because they don't have any. He also shouldn't use any other kind of violence. Especially not against Dudley for things that Vernon said. Hagrid is simply a bully who uses violence against those who can't defend themselves.
Blue Blossoms chapter 14 . 5/31
feint 1 feɪnt
noun
a deceptive or pretended blow, thrust, or other movement, especially in boxing or fencing: a brief feint at the opponent's face.
• a mock attack or movement in warfare, made in order to distract or deceive an enemy.
verb [ no obj. ]
make a deceptive or distracting movement, especially during a fight: Adam feinted with his right and then swung a left.

feint 2 feɪnt
adjective
denoting paper printed with faint lines as a guide for handwriting.

I'm pretty sure you were meant to spell faint, unless I'm wrong and you meant the above.