Reviews for I Said Yes
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 3/6
Hit. This was nice. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Ajda chapter 1 . 2/3
Awesome story! I'm waiting on next parts of it. I'm really curious about what happend after Sams escape. :D good job!
Souplog chapter 1 . 1/8
Hit. Wish there was more stuff like this out there.
KLil31 chapter 1 . 1/6
Definite hit could you continue this?
TechKnightEmperor chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Man! So good, I love it!
Thousandsunnny chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow this is great, I love it!
ToxicFrog chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
A nice little snippet of a fic here, after playing the game for the first time last night I couldn't stop thinking about it and wanted to know more about Sam and Lonnie. I'd like to read more about them, maybe where they ended up and if they ever went back, maybe Katie tracked them down?

I hope you write another chapter to this at some point :)
mary10 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh my god. I totally agree with you. The story line of Sam and Lonnie in Gone Home is fantastic. I loved it so much and I wish it was a movie or a television series or a book. It was so beautiful it made me cry. I think the piece you wrote is great, it matches Sam's style of talking fairly well and thank you for writing it. Please write more, though!
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Loved it. Loved the game, and I hope it gets its own section someday. Actually planning on writing, if I ever get around to it considering I take forever to write anything, a short fic about Katie and Sam seeing each other again. Meeting Lonnie etc. Very good work here.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013