Reviews for I Said Yes
tomanjijee chapter 2 . 6/15
What the hell did i just read. Are they damn lesbians?
This is too dumb, and gross at the same time
0/10
PhantomJukebox chapter 1 . 6/12
Just finished playing this on ps4 and I really felt a desire to learn more about Sam & Lonnies life after Arbor Hill. I actually felt sad that the old house wouldnt have Sams vibrant spirit in it anymore but i guess thats how the two girls would start their lives together.
Your first chapter is a good beginning and probly how i wouldve imagined their conversations go. Not sure i agree though with the whole cottage idea, especially since both girls were fresh out of high school, Lonnie potentially on the run from going AWOL from the army, how could theyget the money needed for the cottage. You may want to add in a small part about that...those two years you skip should say something to the troubles snd struggles thry go through. Otherwise great start! :D
KLil chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Definite hit, can you please make more Gone Home fanfictions? because this was amazing :)
Lianza chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Oh, Heidipoo. I have to say that was a sweet writing - thanks for writing this.

Plus, I hope I am not the only one who has just read this with Sam's voice xD
CurrentWay chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
this was so well done. i loved it. 33
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Hit. This was nice. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Ajda chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Awesome story! I'm waiting on next parts of it. I'm really curious about what happend after Sams escape. :D good job!
Souplog chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Hit. Wish there was more stuff like this out there.
KLil31 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Definite hit could you continue this?
TechKnightEmperor chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Man! So good, I love it!
Thousandsunnny chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow this is great, I love it!
ToxicFrog chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
A nice little snippet of a fic here, after playing the game for the first time last night I couldn't stop thinking about it and wanted to know more about Sam and Lonnie. I'd like to read more about them, maybe where they ended up and if they ever went back, maybe Katie tracked them down?

I hope you write another chapter to this at some point :)
mary10 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh my god. I totally agree with you. The story line of Sam and Lonnie in Gone Home is fantastic. I loved it so much and I wish it was a movie or a television series or a book. It was so beautiful it made me cry. I think the piece you wrote is great, it matches Sam's style of talking fairly well and thank you for writing it. Please write more, though!
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Loved it. Loved the game, and I hope it gets its own section someday. Actually planning on writing, if I ever get around to it considering I take forever to write anything, a short fic about Katie and Sam seeing each other again. Meeting Lonnie etc. Very good work here.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013