Reviews for Blood Lust
Miah loves Gohan chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
OK. What. The. Fudge-sickles. HERCULE! OK, I'm glad you didn't spell his name wrong, but THAT was unexpected. Good job! My fellow Saiya-jin
Miah loves Gohan chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Nah, I don't wanna Ki blsst ya. If I could actually Ki blast, I WOULD NOT use my power to beat up people at skool...maybe. I actually like this chappy. Keep up the good work, my fellow Saiya-jin!
Zuchiku chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
This was rally funny to bad you never finished and a few questions not quite being answered, like why did Gohan loved licking blood of it's hands or why his blood is not clogging.
chaos267 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Dam you! I should send Vegeta after you so he can slowly ki roast you over a fire! Really great fic but you stopped it a decade ago oh well
Books52 chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Gohan should yell at Videl and tell her to bug off
A Changing Persona chapter 11 . 7/29/2011

That is the sound of my brain shortcircuting.

This is awesome, BTW.

CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
You sure you're not ending it here?
Raina Darlig chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
I wonder what;s going on with gohan and what has goten so scared

Please continue
Major Session chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
Damn you,get back here and finish this! I like it and want to see the end!
Major Session chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I nolet it happen. I review. Can't wait to read on, this is really good, though I would like to have seen Gohan pound the Sharpenerettes into pulp.
otogii chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
lol you need to update this thing again!
goka chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
(drools over keyboard)
kitsuneluvuh chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
UPDATE! NOW! THIS IS SO AWESOME! Please, please, please don't leave it there! You're on my story alert list.
Mystic Dodo chapter 11 . 2/21/2006
good! Update soon!
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Quite good but the Erase making Gohan look like an ideat and Oolong being Gohan while flirting not cool