Reviews for Tragedy: part 1
sagecurse98 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
made my eyes water with its beauty and emotion
Hannaxbanana chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I think you will be happy to know that you converted me. Yep. I used to love Taiora's (which i still do). Now though i like TaixMatt. Because there so cute together. They come in second for my fav. couples. You write the best Yamachi's and Taitos i've read so far. GREAT JOB! I love your angst. it's shockingly refreshing from the die-hard happy stories fanfiction contains a lot of. _
Mimi-102 chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
Hey omg awsome story! its so cute! aw! they kissed! lol keep up the good work!
roguelegacy chapter 6 . 12/13/2003
aw! kawaii! that was beautiful! very very beautiful!
Miz Valeer chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
Aw! _~
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
i luv this story! it's so cute (at the end i mean0. no, i luv all ur taito stories! keep it up!
Yukichu chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
*wipes tears* Aw...extremely cute (sorta sappy but loved it!) ending! Jeez..*wipes more tears*, you're one of the best angst writers I know! Keep up the great work! *thumbs up*
cherryblossom chapter 6 . 4/18/2003
Wow, that was so beautiful! *faints form too much emotion*
neo-chan chapter 6 . 8/26/2002
awwwwwww how SWEEETTT!no honestly this rocked!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
one of the best angst stories i have ever read. (and i've read a lot of them.)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
o.k like hello! that was like a good story but you're ending was a little too unrealistic. there is no way tai (he's so cute!) could've recovered that fast.
Blue neko chapter 6 . 8/4/2002
Oh dear...I almost cry...ok, ok... -o- I did. WOW!That was soooo sweeeetttttt!So cute!Sooooooooo soooooooooooo sooooooooo lovely!...LOVE IT!o!CANT MAKE TRUE SENTECES BUT THAT WAS AWESOME!I_ L_O_V_E_I_T!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2002
THIS WAS THE BAST STORY I EVA READ!
Tina chapter 6 . 5/14/2002
This story didn't suck it was a master piece I loved it!
DSDSDSDSDS chapter 6 . 4/1/2002
SUCKS YOURE KIDDING ME IT WAS GREAT AWESOME!