Reviews for Trio
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Well damn :/
sujari6 chapter 20 . 10/30/2013
That was unexpected. I hope they're all OK.
MDtwiwriter chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
I sure didn't see that happening, wow.
Remmykins1901 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Ohhh.. that's what you ment. Happier stuff first! Bella looks incredible, I'm not surprised Edward stole her away to the bathroom, although, it was a pretty fancy bathroom. I'm really proud of Garrett, that makes me really happy. He went to finally talk to her after all that circling, the smile on his face when he introduced Kate to Edward and Bella, he was pretty much glowing.

Now, the heavy stuff. Wow, Felix, I actually went, "oh no, Felix, don't do this.." the how brave Bella was for confronting a clearly unstable person. so what we know is one soldier is shot in the leg, Garrett is hit, but Kate's got him sorted, and Bella's been hit but we don't know where, she's blacking out and Felix, well he took his own life. I was wondering where he's been, It's been in the back of my head since Garrett said he couldn't find him.
nola09 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
What?! No, please let Bella and Garrett be OK. Garrett just found Kate. He deserves to live and be happy as does Bella. How sad and unfortunately a realistic picture of mental illness in those who return from war. Anxious for the next update.
Dolly.Reader chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Not what I expected!

I'm trusting you to make this right!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Just another freaking casualty of way. Diff scenario perhaps but still a casualty of
war. That shit just pisses me off. I am old enough to remember the guys coming home
form Nam & how it was. It is the saddest thing in the world how affected the guys were
from their experience & how they were treated by the government; the communities they
lived in; even their own families. Sorry, had a rant going on there. there is a lot more I can
say about later wars. Although some things have changed so much hasn't. They still don't
get their just due even now. By the way I do love this story. I just knew something was going
to happen to Felix. It is an all true scenario.
fannygilmore chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Poor Felix.
PTSD is so serious, and we have so little help for our soldiers who already gave up so much for us.
Thanks.
jesigrl007 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
OMG Felix flipped his lid! Does she make it?
Tarbecca chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
:( I do trust you.
frostedglaze chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
That was a twist in events. I am not freaking out, since no one died...Felix doesn't count.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
oh oh oh what have YOU DONE?
Lisalouise chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
I hope Garrett will be alright! Thanks for writing,
Lisa...Gail Cullen
JessaCloud chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Oh wow! That's not good!
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Holy snap I so didn't see this coming will she be ok will Garrett my goodness update now please I need to know
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »