Reviews for Trio
Maplestyle chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
Loved this update. I, unlike Bella, feel no sympathy for Jane..she's still a twat that tried to break up Edward and Bella because she's a bitch and felt she was done wrong. Can't wait for more.
Holidai chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
I loved this chapter. I love the way she dealt with Jane too. I am happy she and Garrett will be alright. Thank you so much for updating! :D
MaryMary123 chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
sad
MaryMary123 chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
Sounds like Jane has lost this war
MaryMary123 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I like strong Bella.. So far so good. Angela needs to shut up and let her plan her own life not be a hanger on.
twiclare chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Well, I didn't see that coming!
LMBB chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Oh my! I did not see that coming.
Heatherl8367 chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
OMG! Whaaaaat?!

Shocking!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Oh wow! I definitely didn't expect that! Amazing job! I cannot wait for more so update real soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Well damn :/
sujari6 chapter 20 . 10/30/2013
That was unexpected. I hope they're all OK.
MDtwiwriter chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
I sure didn't see that happening, wow.
Remmykins1901 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Ohhh.. that's what you ment. Happier stuff first! Bella looks incredible, I'm not surprised Edward stole her away to the bathroom, although, it was a pretty fancy bathroom. I'm really proud of Garrett, that makes me really happy. He went to finally talk to her after all that circling, the smile on his face when he introduced Kate to Edward and Bella, he was pretty much glowing.

Now, the heavy stuff. Wow, Felix, I actually went, "oh no, Felix, don't do this.." the how brave Bella was for confronting a clearly unstable person. so what we know is one soldier is shot in the leg, Garrett is hit, but Kate's got him sorted, and Bella's been hit but we don't know where, she's blacking out and Felix, well he took his own life. I was wondering where he's been, It's been in the back of my head since Garrett said he couldn't find him.
nola09 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
What?! No, please let Bella and Garrett be OK. Garrett just found Kate. He deserves to live and be happy as does Bella. How sad and unfortunately a realistic picture of mental illness in those who return from war. Anxious for the next update.
Dolly.Reader chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Not what I expected!

I'm trusting you to make this right!
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »