Reviews for Trio
sosueme chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
I have to admit, I was originally drawn to this fic because of the banner. Then the summary, and by the time I read the first chapter, I was past hooked. I love these characters and tho I'm pretty much an Edward/Bella sort of girl, garrett was v intriguing. I even found him more interesting than Edward (shhhh), which was a surprise. And with a triangle love story, I spend the whole fic wondering how the triangle will end up. Loved this Bella and all her baggage. Esme and Carlisle cracked me up! Thanks for sharing!
Grannydenninelli chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
Loved this cute and funny story. Thanks for writing
muffinmom chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Dear Staceleo – thank you for this sweet story! Loved that it was so very fluffy and sweet and silly and just what I needed to put a smile on my face (despite the minor angst at the end). For some reason I was terrified to read this as a WIP, sorry I wasn’t reading/ commenting/ supporting along the way…
irelandk chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
IAmMelissa2 chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Trio has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in November over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
irishnlove2shop chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
Great story. Loved it.
twiclare chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
Aww, loved it! They do need to get to England, want me to pick them up at the airport? Loved the story, thanks!
twiclare chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
I love them all!
Lisalouise chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
That was great. I hate to see it end. I will miss this trio! Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
dwright chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
Great story. I laughed all the way through. Thanks for writing.
withloveviv chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
This is soooooo OOC! I'm glad I took a chance on this story. I will admit that at first I didn't get it...but I'm glad I continued. Great story:)
Jellybaby x chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
Can't even begin to describe how much I have laughed reading this! Trio has been favourited for definite!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
Loved this story from start to finish! Thank you! )

Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Loved the dialogue. Sweet story. Thank you for sharing your gift!
932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »