Reviews for The Fairy Tail Mage in the World of Pokemon
akitowolfblod chapter 3 . 6/13
i love this i read this chapter ages ago i was just waiting for you to update please update
Angryboy13 chapter 3 . 5/9
PLease but a list of all the Pokemon her Celestial Spirits turned into.
(Aquiros is Milotic)
TenableCape9819 chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
plz write more. i really enjoyed it. You should have team Natzu find a way to get to the pokemon world to find Lucy.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Awesome really like this story! :) Are you still going to continue with it?
warriorlk chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Update please this looks very good
sora93232 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
pleas update
ChibiNinja chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Pwease make chappy 4 . *does best cutest puppy dog eyes*
61997 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I love it so far
Tez15 from DA chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I think Lucy's Starter should be an Eevee or Vulpix!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Lucy should have an Eevee, Clefairy, Ghastly, Dratini, Lucario, & Kadabra.
Espada 4 Jurabi chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
This is a great story; although the chapters here are too short. Understandable, since this is your first story. Try to make the chapters longer so we, the readers, can enjoy reading this longer.
Okay, I'm not sure how many regions Lucy will travel or if her spirits will travel with her but here's my suggestions for which Pokemon Lucy and Ash can catch. Some pokemon that Ash caught in the anime will be on the suggestions list because in my opinion, I think they're cool enough to be on his team. Also, I'll suggest a limit on where they should evolve and stop like they somehow do in the anime. This is a long suggestion list and I'm only guessing how far you plan on going.
Kanto:
Lucy: Squirtle- Blastoise, Tangela- no evolution, Scyther- no evolution, Eevee-Flareon, Clefairy- no evolution, and Nidorina- Nidoqueen.
Ash: Pikachu- no evolution, Pidgeotto- Pidgeot, Squirtle- no evolution, Bulbasaur- no evolution, Charmander- Charizard, and Abra- Alakazam.
Would you tell me how far Lucy will travel until her friends find her again? Like, will she go to all the regions or just a few. Anyways, I like this story and as I said, try to make the chapters longer. Okay? :)
Mistress of All chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Hey I'm wondering would she ever return or if there's romance
Souleaterhetalia chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
keep it up! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
When I read this I played Oak's little tune in the anime! Lol
SonicTheHedgehog chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
lucy could find a pigdey and a caterpie and ash could find a rattata and a kakuna