Reviews for Eyes of my Enemy
kapuis chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Excellent really.
I like this fic on the relation between Adora and Hordak and on the thoughts of Adora
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
...O.O

Holy... Whao, that was just awesome! I'm so gonna Favorite this! It was so heartfelt and sad, yet also sweet! Great work!
rimera chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love that! I'm crying! It was beautiful... I thought she would have been thinking of him all that time. Finally, the sadness within She-Ra shows through...
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Beautifully done.
ja chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
this is why i like she-ra better then he-man .i get it ,she could not just kill him . she loved him as a father...but it's not like this was one sided to him adora was his little girl his fav' .
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Brillant. A sad look into Adora's pov about how she feels about her father. I always thought they played with that idea a bit in the show. As if she had forgiven him a long time ago, but was still trying to free the planet from him. Very well done.
Izzie Yahya chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Oh, so sad and true. I saw the series before I saw the movie and once I discovered that for the half part of her life, Adora was raised by Hordak, I've always wondered if Adora felt any conflict and 'tried to see the good' in Hordak. I also agree with one of the other reviewers ... its sad they didn't end the story properly so there could be a 'reddeming' scene.
Kyrillia chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
This is so beautyful, it goes straight to the heart !

Keep on writing !
Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I never thought of it that way before. That was so sad, but so beautiful. Wonderful piece of work!
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
That was fan-bloody-tastic! How beautifully written, bitter-sweet and sorrowful; the whole story flowed perfectly!

It was great to see the transition of Adora's confusion, her inner battle - the struggle between duty and childish belief...with the ultimate acceptance of her fate.

WELL DONE!
R.D chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Woah!

Finally someone thinks like me!

I also think that She-Ra still views Hordak like an enemy, she has saved him countless of times and let him go to fight him another day. Especially on that episode.

"My friend, my enemy"

When Skeletor and Hordak's own goons poisoned him, and he would die if no one shed a tear. And of course she was the one who shed the tear!
JLF chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
very nice. it's an interesting twist on a part of She-ra that most people wouldn't think about.
miss lizz chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
That was beautiful. You have a flow and rhythm that is rarely seen in today's poetry. Bravo.
Freelancer chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
*wipes tear away* Very good, yes, very good indeed. I've always had wonderings about Hordak (very complex character, he is), and seeing as Adora was raised by him and all... It also provided a lot of insight to Adora, what's going on inside that little head of hers. ;) Very nicely done.
dswynne chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
It's too bad that the original series never had an ending, otherwise we could have seen She-Ra trying to redeem her "father".