Reviews for Beautiful Temptation Light x L
So fluffy and sugoi! 3
Endermad chapter 5 . 2/5
Uhm, updatteee! So kawaii also Misa is such a bi***
Priestesspandora chapter 5 . 1/5
I think that L should accidentally touch the death note and see Ryuk. This forces Light to tell him about it. (Omitting him being Kira, of course) but L sees through it and confronts him, feeling betrayed. Light then tells him that he will give it all up for L. He doesn't care about being a God of a new world if he can't have L by his side. This of course makes L feel conflicted. This is the person he is supposed to capture and kill after all. So he says he needs some time to think. During this time Light has a near death experience and L, seeing that he can't live without him, tells him that he still loves him no matter what. Love your story! Hope you update soon!
The Awko Taco chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
My OTP. Wish the ship had set sail!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Love love love !
Holli chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I can't be the only one who laughed when Aizawa and Matsuda pushed Mr Yagami out of the room. And when Misa slapped Light! Hehe...no? Okayyyyy then...hehehe...*curls up into a dark corner.*
cnm0604 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I would like L and Light to solve the case over Misa, and Light forfeit ownership. Then, Light and L get more intimate after confiscating the deathnote, and the dad accepts it. The sister falls for Matsuda (INTIMATE PLEASE) And I'd like an epiloge where Matsuda and Sayu (The Sister) Have 2 kids, Masdagi and Ryuuk. L and Ligh adopt a girl named Bethany Blossom (BB XD )
beyond birthday 667 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
please please please update soon, at the moment i dont have any ideas, although i'd like to see the ending where Mr yagami is ok with L and Light being together.
But anyways, your story is so awesome! i love it, im gonna favorite and follow it.
Please don't give up on this story! it's so freaking amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
i really love your story! but, i actually have a question! (don't worry it is nothing serious :) is light also kira in this story or not? i'm sorry if this is a stupid question but i'm just wondering! :) love your story so good luck with the ending! i'm looking forward to it! thank you very much! :)
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I love this!
Agate Onyx chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
*O* YAOI HARD...
salsa.is.good chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
MORE SEX! :D and you should write more stories. your style is good, I like it lots :)
Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Are you sure this is LxLight? Please change it to LightxL.
soulwriter51 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Cant wait for new chapter
Mara911 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
O/O Ok...Haha! xD Man, for a first fanfic this isn't job keep up the good work! )