Reviews for Beautiful Temptation Light x L
MelLawliet1031 chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
I think that Misa should attempt to kill L(without the death note) and Light has to save him. Maybe he doesn't succeed and L dies. Maybe he does succeed and L lives, but is injured. Either way, Light decides to give up ownership of the death note, and the last person he kills with it is Misa. If L lives, Light tells L that he was Kira. L feels betrayed. L wants to temporarily end their relationship because he feels conflicted and needs time to think. Light becomes depressed and attempts suicide. L stops him at the last minute. They continue their relationship and solve the Kira case(When Light gave up ownership, the death note was given to Mikami) and Light proposes to L and they get married. Maybe they adopt a child or two. If L dies, Light begins drinking to lessen the loss. He does something stupid and ends up pissing off the wrong people. Maybe he's killed and the story ends. Maybe he evades said people, but is too far gone(as in depressed) and kills himself. Or maybe Ryuuk sees Light's pain and feels sympathy so he writes his name in the death note. Idk. Feel free to use any, all, or none of these ideas. Good luck with your story! Can't wait to see more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Amazing I love it!
Eriza-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
awwwwww 3 this is great! love how it ended up, and very in-character!
RyuNaruLevBastian chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
So fluffy and sugoi! 3
Endermad chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
Uhm, updatteee! So kawaii also Misa is such a bi***
Priestesspandora chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
I think that L should accidentally touch the death note and see Ryuk. This forces Light to tell him about it. (Omitting him being Kira, of course) but L sees through it and confronts him, feeling betrayed. Light then tells him that he will give it all up for L. He doesn't care about being a God of a new world if he can't have L by his side. This of course makes L feel conflicted. This is the person he is supposed to capture and kill after all. So he says he needs some time to think. During this time Light has a near death experience and L, seeing that he can't live without him, tells him that he still loves him no matter what. Love your story! Hope you update soon!
The Awko Taco chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
My OTP. Wish the ship had set sail!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Love love love !
Holli chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I can't be the only one who laughed when Aizawa and Matsuda pushed Mr Yagami out of the room. And when Misa slapped Light! Hehe...no? Okayyyyy then...hehehe...*curls up into a dark corner.*
cnm0604 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I would like L and Light to solve the case over Misa, and Light forfeit ownership. Then, Light and L get more intimate after confiscating the deathnote, and the dad accepts it. The sister falls for Matsuda (INTIMATE PLEASE) And I'd like an epiloge where Matsuda and Sayu (The Sister) Have 2 kids, Masdagi and Ryuuk. L and Ligh adopt a girl named Bethany Blossom (BB XD )
beyond birthday 667 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
please please please update soon, at the moment i dont have any ideas, although i'd like to see the ending where Mr yagami is ok with L and Light being together.
But anyways, your story is so awesome! i love it, im gonna favorite and follow it.
Please don't give up on this story! it's so freaking amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
i really love your story! but, i actually have a question! (don't worry it is nothing serious :) is light also kira in this story or not? i'm sorry if this is a stupid question but i'm just wondering! :) love your story so good luck with the ending! i'm looking forward to it! thank you very much! :)
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I love this!
Agate Onyx chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
*O* YAOI HARD...
salsa.is.good chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
MORE SEX! :D and you should write more stories. your style is good, I like it lots :)