Reviews for Serpents
AndyDanai chapter 4 . 6/11
Son of a _! I read through 4 long and wordy chapters for a hot threesome and it was a cut off. You need your _ beat. lol
jerkchickenz chapter 4 . 6/5
That was fantastic. I always wanted a Rick/Michonne/Daryl triangle but the stupid show tried to make Daryl asexual.

Quick idea for another fanfic if you have the time and/or inclination: Rick, Daryl, Michonne and others are on a run. Rick somehow gets separated from them. They search for him to no avail. Meanwhile Rick has been kidnapped into servitude ala Beth and Grady Hospital. Despite numerous attempts he can't escape. 6 months later and Daryl and Michonne are in a relationship. Rick finally finds his way home. He hates the both of them for being together.

Please make this happen :)
You are just EVIL for not continuing this. I've read it at least 3 times.
Catia chapter 4 . 2/15
Please update this. It's so hot. You have to continue it. I love Daryl and he's so sexy in this story. Pretty please update this. I love it!
Love this story...please don't leave us hanging...
jacpin2002 chapter 4 . 1/20
This story is hot! I do hope you finish it.
One of the best I've read, please finish this, please
Trista 3 chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Rick nor Daryl want to stop having sex with Michonne!
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Love the hot and heavy stuff!
atm0000 chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
I wasn't really sure where this was headed, but I must say I really enjoyed it. Hope you finish at some point.
wereworldsurvivor chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Phew! *vigorously fans self* You're such a great writer and storyteller! Really enjoyed this story, fantastic!...
but so sad when I realised it was unfinished :((
QueenMich chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Love this. I really hope that you decide to continue with this fic.
Danesadie chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Loved the Richonne parts, not into the threesome thing. No matter how sexy Daryl is. Threesomes are destructive, not healthy at all. Plus Rick has children. Plus Rick told Daryl that he's greedy, so you know there will eventually be a fight between the two men. Can't believe Michonne would let these men share her like if she was a piece of meat. Rick should just get Daryl a blow up doll and dress her like Michonne.
Monique chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I am begging you to finish this story. I was a little apprehensive at first but then I was hooked. THis is such a unique plot! I love it!
Monique chapter 1 . 6/27/2016