Reviews for Serpents
BabyKay47 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
While I think a Rick/Michonne/Daryl threesome would be terribly hot, I didn't think it could be done realistically without making one or all of the characters seem OOC. But somehow you've managed to make it seem completely natural that during a zombie apocolypse, with walkers right outside their door, and Michonne hurt and wounded, they would totally get it on. And it will be glorious. As soon as you can get around to updating/finishing this story :D
rhf1229 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Noooo that cliffhanger! This chapter was fantastic; all of the rewrites and work you put into it really shows. The sentences flow really well and the suspense is great. Plus, the characters are still so well-written. I can't wait for the next chap!
Leti0422 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Looking forward to your update! Your story is so captivating
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Update soon...please
ClumsyTonks chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
this is just too delicious!
SparkleMichele chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
OMG! You seriously left us hanging! Chica is you don't update soon!
Love it. Keep up the good work...smiles...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Love this story, very interesting. Much as I love daryl, Richonne is way more sexy
Keena chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Yes! This was a good ass read and I lived! Thnx for this and appreciate this!
Amrcncpprhd chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Thank you very much, Yellowspotlight89. This chapter was awesome, this story is awesome. You put a lot of work and detail into this chapter, and I love the feels going back and forth between these three. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. Awesome job! Please update soon.
inaesn chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
. . . .do this.I LOVE IT!
QuasiOuster chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
EXCITED to see this update. It's so nice to marinate in this story and in the atmosphere that you built while things were developing throughout the chapter. Your language is so lovely - a few times, I found myself rereading certain sentences or passages because of how well they flowed. I felt like we got time to experience the various tensions as things were going down. The POV switches were great for that. The way you presented Rick and Michonne brought the emotional complexity. But I particularly appreciate your portrayal of Daryl's confidence which feels natural given what we know about their circumstances. With this momentum, I'm really ready to see how they handle whatever comes next for them in this encounter.
cakebythepound chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Is it even legal to be this much of a tease? I feel like I have so much to say, but it would basically just be me groveling at your feet, and that's awkward, so I won't write you an essay. But basically, you are a positively AMAZING writer, and I love this, so I'm gonna sit here and wait. But I'm not gonna like it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Your tumblr said it would be updated this week
Stormfrost chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
It's been a while and I wondered if this story was going to have the final chapter? I hope so because it is a great fic and I would luv to know how it ends! So I'm begging for an ending! PPPPLLLLLEEEAASSSEEEE
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 7/19/2014