Reviews for Serpents
Monique chapter 1 . 6/27
I am begging you to finish this story. I was a little apprehensive at first but then I was hooked. THis is such a unique plot! I love it!
Monique chapter 1 . 6/27
CarleyL chapter 1 . 4/12
WOW! I just read your three-part (so far) Richonne / Dixonne story, and it was a-mazing! I want you to go write for the show itself for real! You are a wonderful writer and I love the way you captured the POVs of Rick, Michonne, and Daryl equally. Let me also say that you totally NAILED the Daryl dialogue like I've never seen before. Did I mention that I'd love for you to write for the show and wish that all of this had actually happened on the show?

Can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work - you're very talented.

CL
Naathsbeauty chapter 2 . 3/27
I love this fic. I'm loving sweet affectionate Richonne and salty calculating funny Daryl. This is the most fun I've had reading a story in a really long time. bravo!
RealCamille chapter 4 . 3/15
*EYYYYYYYYYYYYE* don't even know what to say about this damn story (I'm turned on?). Like... WTF is this?

It's SOOOO good, and I love your writing and I can't wait to see what happens next. SMH. I'd be ashamed if I wasn't a grown woman who has seen some thangs. LOL!
flowerbomb chapter 3 . 3/9
That was actually pretty funny. When I realized there was going to be a threesome element to the story I thought that I would get mad or frustrated with the characters like in every other love triangle on Earth but I didn't . I love the way you write. Everything feels real and meaningful without getting caught up in the details. Now that at least a part of this threesome is officialy Canon I hope you can find the inspiration to finish the story. Please be back soon!
BeeVee1 chapter 4 . 3/2
Im ride or die for this and im ussually to greedy like Rick for threesomes.
filmmefatale chapter 4 . 2/20
Really loved this one! Those were smoking hot love scenes. And the phrases you use are so original and fresh.
MichonneGalaxy chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Will this story ever be completed? D: its one of my favorites
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Please continue this story, its absolutely brilliant
BabyKay47 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
While I think a Rick/Michonne/Daryl threesome would be terribly hot, I didn't think it could be done realistically without making one or all of the characters seem OOC. But somehow you've managed to make it seem completely natural that during a zombie apocolypse, with walkers right outside their door, and Michonne hurt and wounded, they would totally get it on. And it will be glorious. As soon as you can get around to updating/finishing this story :D
rhf1229 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Noooo that cliffhanger! This chapter was fantastic; all of the rewrites and work you put into it really shows. The sentences flow really well and the suspense is great. Plus, the characters are still so well-written. I can't wait for the next chap!
Leti0422 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Looking forward to your update! Your story is so captivating
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Update soon...please
ClumsyTonks chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
this is just too delicious!