Reviews for To the Future
DeGuddi chapter 1 . 3/30
Althouhh the idea of the eight togther like thia was a litte weird at first , i really liked the story. It was well written and they were all in Character. As soon i am not too lazy to log myself in i will favorite this story :)
J. R. Lewis chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Good story. Proves that people do grow up. Sadly, it often has to be the hard way.
CeKhay chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Cheers, To The Future!

CeKhay
meldahlie chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
To the future!
And if you like the Malfoys, and all their shades of grey, try 'Pawns', and keep an eye out for its nearly finished prequel, 'Pericles'...!
swap you a review?
Mel Dahlie
Colin Creevey chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I look half-heartedly for a Beta reader and I come across an author with three stories that actually sound good. As Dumbledore said, 'It's like losing a Knut and finding a Galleon.' I like canon stories the most, almost never find one and here I find one when I least expect it. Keep writing man, this one was good. And... I think I'm going to read the other one.
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
very nice
alc chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Really Loved it!
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
That was absolutely perfect! I adore Astoria, and her point of view was a unique stance to take on a night like this. Wonderful, wonderful work! That was amazing. :). Nice work.
Daemonya chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
First story ever, thats got Harry/Ginny in it, that I like. I usually hate Ginny with a passion. I always wished for Harry/Luna in the books instead (because I knew slash was out of the question, I wouldve prefered Sev or Draco otherwise XD). But this one kind of endeared the pairing to me. And its a nice story overall.
M chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was very cute and sweet and it made me smile. Also, your writing is very good, and I have an English teacher for a dad, so I know good writing when I see it :)
JulesRules chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I loved this! The ending was really touching, and you captured the hope and peace for the future perfectly. I love the proposal and Harry's surprise. Perfect! He thinks he is so clumsy at love, but he is actually so romantic. The placemat bit was hilarious. Thank you so much for not having Ron freak out (whiney: my baby sister, I'll punch you). He is the comedic relief and the placemat joke was very Ron. Thanks for sharing!
Abbott and Costello chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow. That's really corny.