Reviews for Never In Our Favour- The 225th Games
Ivy000 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Yeah! Charity's (her name was Charity, right?) prediction came true!
Ivy000 chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Yeah! Kill her!

Sorry, I don't like Emeara.
Ivy000 chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
Oh, so cool.
Ivy000 chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Aw, poor little Lyric...
Ivy000 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
R3V13W

Thanks for that!
Ivy000 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Um, I don't have a favorite death.
Ivy000 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Ew... But no, this should stay T.
Ivy000 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Poor baby. Now she'll never even get a chance to live...
Ivy000 chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Aw, I liked Nick! :(
Ivy000 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Aw, so many deaths :,(
Klicker'andKash chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
That's better! :)
HybridsRose chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Aww, that was sad. For a moment I did think Emeara died, but at least Mackenzie got to take out some of her anger before she died. And is there a sequel to this? If there is I'd love to read it!

-XxTigerlilyxX
HybridsRose chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
WOW. Okay, I thought it was intense before, but this chapter is nothing.

Zayn's death was sad, he died outsmarted by Emeara, but at least he made it to the top two.
And Mindora's death was wholly pathetic, though at least she saw the error of her ways, and that's something I've been waiting for a long long time.
HybridsRose chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Wow, this is seriously intense!

And now there's only three people left...and Mindora got her wish. Oh, the poor girl. I wonder if she wins or not.
I'm sad that the characters I was rooting for have all died but one. This is the order that I hope the characters would win:
Zayn
Mindora
Emeara

It's just there's not that much information given about Emeara and she doesn't really stick in my mind. Also, her last name reminds me a bit of Haymitch's first name. An awesome coincidence :3
HybridsRose chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Whoa, the betrayal in the first POV was really intense. But then again, that's what you get for being in the career pack. I wonder when Zayn and Flame would turn on each other. For some reason, I think Flame is more likely to win in a fight between them, even though I'm not sure why.

As for Mindora, oh no. She's really gotten herself into trouble on this one! It's funny because she finds so much things that normal Hunger Games characters would find revolting or disgusting entertaining and fun, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to have a mental illness of her own.

As for Eliose, her hallucination at the end was scary. It builds of what we already know from her previous hallucinations, and it shows just how much Lyrics' death impacted her. I actually like her as a character, and now that Lyric and Ivy are dead, I'd want her to win. (After Flame of course).