Reviews for Iron Man's Dynamic Entry
OHMYGOD The faces! The FACES! XD XD XD
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I can't stop laughing!
team cromaka chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Pretty funny I thought the same thing you should do one where guy does that to the hulk when he tries to pick up thors hammer
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
lol I could absolutely see that happening.
NaruHinaLuvr chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
Shisha-no-Chiko chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hahahahahaha
That was really funny.
Especially since I just got addicted to that fandom. :)
Leviticus Wilkes chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
There is probably a YouTube video for that. That or someone will make one soon. Still, not bad.

3/5
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
ONG! I love it! XD first time I saw the avengers movie and Tony's entrance there, I thought the same thing! XD
Ttran2323 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Let it be known that if anyone just saw Gai pop in out of nowhere that phrase would sum up their thoughts for the next... I want to say 5 minutes but I'm fairly certain that some might be confused for at least a full hour.

Hurray for crack-fics! As I was reading this I had the random thought of how the avengers would react if they saw the forbidden sunset-hug-no-jutsu. And then I laughed.
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
YES! That SO works, AHAHAHAHA! Oh man,I love it! This was brilliant! Agh, it's killing me... Nicely done, Phoenix, nicely done.
Supernatural Crossover Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
... *Is laughing, and can't stop* Oh man, his is freaking epic! Oh, god... Just imagining Gai in the Avengers Universe makes me laugh. Like... Ohh, what if he challenges the Hulk?