Reviews for Unhappy Reunion
CorellianBlue chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
This is beautiful. Thank you. Excellent characterisations. Realistic emotional dilemma Leia experiences. Eotic. Hot sex.
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
This was a glorious ride. I loved every painstaking second of it. Even the not so good parts between them it hurt my heart that they fought like they did, but I am glad they will be okay. Otherwise, I couldn't bear it.
erindarroch chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Gods, that was good. Phew. I have such a grin on my face. Thanks for writing.
Opal Eyed chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Thank you for putting them back to peace! I have been stressed out since last chapter!
Stoned Rose chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Gaaah, dude, I swear you're always either publishing or updating while I'm out of town, so this fic keeps falling under my radar! Excellent work, LP. It's so nice to see those two work it out (for the most part), and now I can relax (oh, the "making up" is what makes angst so fun!), Can't wait to read the "shower" fic. Keep up the amazing writing!
Sureleia chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I LOVED this story. Your portrayal of the possible complications of Han and Leia's post Endor relationship was so interesting and intense, that I couldn't think of anything but reading the last two chapters for hours while working. I also wanted yo note that Han's hopeful imagination of his physical reunion with Leia contrasted with what really happened was simply amazing.
jzhanfan chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
wow. I will have more to say later but for now, just... wow.
Zyra M chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Aw, glad to see they finally came together. Leia's fears seem quite genuine and I can see her suddenly realizing how scary it is to feel like she NEEDS to have him in her life. It's certainly much easier not to need anyone. Very nicely done. I was scared when I started reading this story but glad to see it all worked out :)
Blamey77 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I loved this! So great. I'm glad that these two are 'allies' again. ;)
ccp chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Excellent
StatsGrandma57 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
This was wonderful! Shows that relationships are beautiful and imperfect, but that that just might be perfect for them. (If that made any sense.) I'm always delighted to get a Lady Peter notification and you have not disappointed with this in the least. Things are looking up, and I like that you're taking it gradually, having them fall back into a rhythm with each other, letting things be as they are. Because life is like that.

Thanks so much!

SG
JerichoSteele chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I would guess "Lava" - it's got pumus in it and it feels like sand grit sometimes. Love this story by the way. Semper Fi
jzhanfan chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I just snorted pepsi out of my nose when I read the part about Han having the stern conversation.

green grit sounds to me like the Lava soap my dad used to use to clean up when he came home from the mill.
Tavae Themisal chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
lava soap
Diz chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Good writing... But what a place to end it! ack!