Reviews for Lady in Waiting
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! Please update soon! You did say you seem to update on holidays...
angelari7 chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
I love this, so hilarious please update soon.
BOBBYSGIRL chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
LADY IN WAITING HERE! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. READ YOU SOON. I HOPE!
annagardner11 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Love this can't wait please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Update due
Moltz chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I'm just in awe of how oblivious Bella is to her surroundings. How her imagination feeds her brain, then convolutes her thoughts.
Grab the magazine while you sit in the car, silly girl.
melissamary55 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
oh god bella is so funny and clueless
lilmstran chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
Surfette chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Loving this story! Love foul-mouthed, tell-it-like-it-is Bella. Funny she jumped to assume Edward's in the mob! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Love this Snarky Bella. Great writing. Great story. Please continue.
LiLi82 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
love it
SandPrincess13 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
"Edward's in the mob!" Oh GOD! I love this story. I mean... Really. It's wonderful. I think you already know how much with the conversation we had a month or so back. I've got Almost Lover on replay. Maybe, I'll make a voice recording of the song just for you.

Oh man... Loved it. :3 Go Princeward/Mobward! :D
lynard69 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
I think that is some funny shit! I am glad you are back updating, because I love this little story. I just hope he sudden awareness is hit full force. Because I love her crazy ass reactions.
AnakinSmom chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
So happy to see this latest chapter! Poor Bella is soooooooooo clueless. how embarrassed is she going to be when she learns his true identity? Can't wait!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Who is giving you a hard time with your story? Please point them out so I can tell them that they don't know a really good story even if it is sitting right in front of their eyes.

Your story is absolutely fantastic. I was so excited when I got my new chapter alert. Please don't take negative criticism to heart. Some people are just cruel.

I am so glad you are posting the other half of the chapter soon. Please don't make us wait as long or I will cry my heart out.