Reviews for The Last Spartan
KryptonWrites chapter 19 . 12/24/2022
This is a wonderful story, where are the later updates though?
KryptonWrites chapter 18 . 12/24/2022
MORE! MORE! MORE!
KryptonWrites chapter 17 . 12/24/2022
ooh
KryptonWrites chapter 8 . 12/24/2022
wow, cue crying at the end.
KryptonWrites chapter 1 . 12/24/2022
hmm
lukejmontier1 chapter 21 . 12/18/2022
I hope you see this before you take the website down:

I just wanted to say this has to be the best book I’ve ever read, even the professionals books haven’t steered this many emotions from me, you may be a amityre but I’m %100 positive you could become one of the best writers of your genoration
lukejmontier1 chapter 21 . 12/18/2022
Why did you have to redo this one though? I think the style is good and the story even betyer
lukejmontier1 chapter 20 . 12/18/2022
WHAT ABOUT THIS STORY NOOOOO, pls can you give me the name to this new profile and pls republish and continue this story
MrScorch chapter 19 . 10/10/2022
Half of the chapter author's notes and recycled text from previous chapter? This fic really is 91k words of text with let's say 30k of actual moving story, as much as I like the concept.
majikss chapter 1 . 6/30/2022
Whats the new account
Apollo117mc chapter 20 . 6/24/2022
So when will you be posting the next chapter for The last Spartan if your not leaving this story unfinished? I Can't wait for your next post lol so please post soon! :))
Apollo117mc chapter 21 . 6/24/2022
Hey man this story was going so good! I'm sorry that people started bullying you because of it tho :((
Propably wil be checking out Legacy o Sparta now coz i simply need more of this gold lol
Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2022
Father, not farther. And Alecto, not Acelto. But good story overall
Tenjo chapter 5 . 4/5/2022
Okay, yeah I’m dropping this. Everything is happening the exact same. He has riptide from Hestia, he inexplicably agrees to let Artemis take him to Olympus, the replacement son of Poseidon attacks during that discussion and Percy breaks his arm. Nothing there is different.

One change is that your Percy has a history with women being absolute cunts but it means nothing because, just like in that other story, you have him bow down and kiss the butts of Artemis and her huntresses. That was my biggest dislike of that other story… the author tried so hard to make Theo unlikeable (replacement son) by making him a sexist but then turned around and tried acting like Artemis and her huntresses (the most overt sexists in the history of any culture) we’re good people. Men so much as looking down on a woman? Horrible sexists. Women openly giddy about the prospect of hurting a man just because he’s a man? Lol, how funny and lighthearted. Fuck that.
Tenjo chapter 4 . 4/5/2022
… this is almost exactly the same as another story. I dunno which one came first, but either you stole their story or they stole yours.

Hades adopting Percy? Same.
Percy summoning black armour and weapons? Same.
Percy going to rescue his siblings from Tahlia, Annabeth and the replacement son of Poseidon? Same.
The doctor taking one of the hunters off the cliff with him, and Percy jumping to save them? Same.

The only things that are different so far is that your Percy is actually Perseus from the myths while the other story is just regular Percy, born to Sally, and that you write with much more detail.
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »