Reviews for The Last Spartan
ayden762 chapter 5 . 7/27/2023
Isn't Percy the crowned prince of the underworld? And yet he is easily forced to go to the camp.
Demigod24 chapter 8 . 4/18/2023
First Bit Of Latin - The funeral is silent! Your poisonous words will not stop me from carrying my curse!
Second Bit Of Latin - I have mocked before... and so it is fate...

SO CREAPY! But I Love The Use Of Latin In It.
realfan16 chapter 5 . 2/9/2023
don't know about other ppl but the lvl of disrespect i just read baffles me. TT_TT how can u have HADES summon a SMALL throne under Demeter. Banished outcast or not he is one of the big three. And a prideful one at that. Then Hestia outright calling him a pawn to be added to camp. And HadesPersephone sitting quietly while their beloved son is threatened by Zeus of all ppl. *sigh* the ooc ness
realfan16 chapter 4 . 2/9/2023
this all would've had more effect if see. from the "pathetic" demigod's pov. Like really, you would make percy seem grand without even having to try. exAnabeth could only watch in awe as the dark clad warrior seemed to play with the Manticore, when suddenly a hooded girl with a silver bow jumped from the shadows of the forest and aimed an arrow at the Manticore... blah blah she could only watch in surprise as the warrior clad in the terrifying armor seemed to curse and pray his ladyship wouldn't kill him then proceeded to jump off the CLIFF as if he was merely diving in a pool and not a several hundred metres fall of guaranteed DEATH. The quest was supposed to be simple, get in, grab them kids, get out." And pls why do everyone seem to make percy's half bro a cocky lil shit at first glance. like c'mon, subtle bastards, sarcastic ass, downright hater, shy cutie or gods forbid a simple pleasant guy. so much possibilities but none exploited...*sigh*
Krypton Writes chapter 19 . 12/24/2022
This is a wonderful story, where are the later updates though?
Krypton Writes chapter 18 . 12/24/2022
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Krypton Writes chapter 17 . 12/24/2022
ooh
Krypton Writes chapter 8 . 12/24/2022
wow, cue crying at the end.
Krypton Writes chapter 1 . 12/24/2022
hmm
lukejmontier1 chapter 21 . 12/18/2022
I hope you see this before you take the website down:

I just wanted to say this has to be the best book I’ve ever read, even the professionals books haven’t steered this many emotions from me, you may be a amityre but I’m %100 positive you could become one of the best writers of your genoration
lukejmontier1 chapter 21 . 12/18/2022
Why did you have to redo this one though? I think the style is good and the story even betyer
lukejmontier1 chapter 20 . 12/18/2022
WHAT ABOUT THIS STORY NOOOOO, pls can you give me the name to this new profile and pls republish and continue this story
MrScorch chapter 19 . 10/10/2022
Half of the chapter author's notes and recycled text from previous chapter? This fic really is 91k words of text with let's say 30k of actual moving story, as much as I like the concept.
majikss chapter 1 . 6/30/2022
Whats the new account
Apollo117mc chapter 20 . 6/24/2022
So when will you be posting the next chapter for The last Spartan if your not leaving this story unfinished? I Can't wait for your next post lol so please post soon! :))
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »