Reviews for The Last Spartan
Father, not farther. And Alecto, not Acelto. But good story overall
Tenjo chapter 5 . 4/5
Okay, yeah I’m dropping this. Everything is happening the exact same. He has riptide from Hestia, he inexplicably agrees to let Artemis take him to Olympus, the replacement son of Poseidon attacks during that discussion and Percy breaks his arm. Nothing there is different.

One change is that your Percy has a history with women being absolute cunts but it means nothing because, just like in that other story, you have him bow down and kiss the butts of Artemis and her huntresses. That was my biggest dislike of that other story… the author tried so hard to make Theo unlikeable (replacement son) by making him a sexist but then turned around and tried acting like Artemis and her huntresses (the most overt sexists in the history of any culture) we’re good people. Men so much as looking down on a woman? Horrible sexists. Women openly giddy about the prospect of hurting a man just because he’s a man? Lol, how funny and lighthearted. Fuck that.
Tenjo chapter 4 . 4/5
… this is almost exactly the same as another story. I dunno which one came first, but either you stole their story or they stole yours.

Hades adopting Percy? Same.
Percy summoning black armour and weapons? Same.
Percy going to rescue his siblings from Tahlia, Annabeth and the replacement son of Poseidon? Same.
The doctor taking one of the hunters off the cliff with him, and Percy jumping to save them? Same.

The only things that are different so far is that your Percy is actually Perseus from the myths while the other story is just regular Percy, born to Sally, and that you write with much more detail.
Tenjo chapter 2 . 4/5
I’ve only got two bits of advice so far.

First, it’s father; not farther.

Second, you don’t need to describe their looks so deeply… be a little more vague. For example Percy, you’re clearly trying to say he’s attractive but what you find attractive may not necessarily be attractive to everyone else so (to some) you just described an ugly character and told them he’s handsome.
jujp chapter 21 . 11/26/2021
Great story. Very well written and highly entertaining. Thank you. Will definitely check out your story suggestion.
Ricee chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
yeah the story was good up until this point. forced to go tk camp? hes two thousand years old.
Syenous chapter 19 . 8/1/2021
LMAO Zeus is just like "bruh i aint dealing with this"
Syenous chapter 14 . 8/1/2021
Bruh the entire Diana POV was just her going like "k imma die now gbye"
Syenous chapter 8 . 8/1/2021
I like how Percy is a mixture of nice Percy and BOTL Nico
just a commenter chapter 3 . 6/25/2021
Kinda sucks that Percy has plae skin
ProfessorOfWar chapter 2 . 5/22/2021
is there a particular reason for misspelling father every single time or do you honestly think it's the right one...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2021
there is a g36-c and a g36-k
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 18 . 4/7/2021
Amazing story, intially it felt unnecessarily focused on people's physical description but as the chapters went on your writing become one of the best I've seen on this site. Good Job, I hope you would one day come back and continue thism
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 3 . 4/7/2021
I like where the story is going but so far the first 3 chapters have been 88% describing how the characters look or Percy looking into a mirror or his mother looking at her reflection in the mirror, or Hestia's and Persephone''s description... seriously.
H0twheels chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
amazing story, keep up the work
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »