Reviews for The Last Spartan
Night734286 chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
this is a truly beautiful prologue and I request you to complete this story.
Jack golden chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
Don’t care for your name just care for your book
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2019
Wow the inner demons personality and monologue were as disappointing and bland as expected.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2019
God I mean come on what’s is wrong with you people and your fucking powerful beings living inside of the mc for christ sake it’s so boring.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2019
Wow another fanfiction where the mc has some inner demon or power that is to an extent sentient that has murderous tendency’s that will most likely cause drama in the future and make the mc a little bitch.
AlernateReality chapter 2 . 6/5/2019
Learn to spell father right please. It might be the most annoying spelling mistake I have ever seen
Axccel chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
It would be difficult to free Jerusalem from crusaders. Because crusaders never took Jerusalem, a rogue leader of a crusade abandoned the crusade and attacked Jerusalem (the muslims were the crusaders allies in cleaning the Holy Land of various rogue armies and bandits). Saladin was sent to deal with the traitor (Saladin was also supported by the crusaders).

Why does everyone believe Hollywood is some sort of history teacher?
morde24 chapter 7 . 4/5/2019
Pretty good duel, the hard ones will be fighting against or with incredible odds, best to luck!
morde24 chapter 6 . 4/5/2019
Storyline is doing fine but pleeeeeeasse use a spell checker.
morde24 chapter 3 . 4/5/2019
I would argue that the sea of monsters is necessary to introduce thalia, (who to be fair honestly isn't all the necessary in the stories, except that she provides a very good filler character role.)
morde24 chapter 2 . 4/5/2019
Very much enjoying the time your spending on descriptions it really bring slide to the story. Can you just stop using the word luscious so much... Pretty please. There are plenty of good descriptive words, luscious is fine you've just used it in 3/4 of your descriptions so it's kinda losing it's impact (also tbh never associated luscious with eyes.. it's more like a hair descriptive for me, I prefer verdant for eyes.)
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 4/4/2019
Uh . . . He coulda just said no?
Houseoftards chapter 2 . 2/28/2019
its Father...not Farther, it ain't distance...
PrianaHalo chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
this is really good, I love how you have secrets that Percy is withholding about his past including that girl who broke his heart. and how he knows Zoe.
S1kono chapter 3 . 2/24/2019
I swear every godamn son of hades fanfic has Percy going to get the Bianca and Nico at the military academy
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »