Reviews for The Last Spartan
Joker Army chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
Great idea to the story it can go places. I’m gonna keep reading now
Eternal Snow Of Life chapter 19 . 1/16/2019
The way Percy treated the Fates was hilarious !
Colonel-Crusader chapter 21 . 1/12/2019
When are you gonna continue the fanfic boi please.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2018
sleep-good light in the morning-bad oh hades im thinking like nico
yosoyfries chapter 13 . 11/30/2018
d
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2018
How did the manticore run over the cliff if a spear held him in place
Hectoth chapter 21 . 8/28/2018
I loved this story, your writing style was enjoyable to read and I found that even though Percy was OP, the characters were well written enough that it didn't seem like your normal OP Percy. I hope to find your new account soon so that I can finish this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2018
Dumbass thinks Islam magically gained ownership of Jerusalem after it was formed. Lol.
TheBluePilgrim chapter 5 . 5/10/2018
I love the idea of an ancient, war-weary Perseus (especially a Spartan Perseus...I love 300), but it seems ridiculous that he would have to go to Camp Half-Blood to 'prove his loyalty' when he's been 'loyal' for over two thousand years and since going there wouldn't prove anything. After all, how many demigods that had been at the camp for years defected to Luke? He could have simply sworn an oath of loyalty on the Styx or any of the gods he knew on the council could have vouched for him. I know you're using it to get him to camp, but it's pretty unrealistic.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2018
This chapter was freakin hilarious
My aplalwkakalal chapter 9 . 4/15/2018
Levels el el all was lol I lol pool spam Nice story
0zymandias chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
hes 14 im around 6 foot maybe 6'1 and im 13 also dont be an ass this is at oddballzebra
Ben chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Just do your best and the story will be fine you are already good there is no such thing as bad plot lines in fanfic
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 2/16/2018
I stopped reading at 6’4 thirteen year old. Stupid
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
Wow, making him OP right from the start. Cause that hasn’t been done a thousand times before.
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »