Reviews for The Last Spartan
0zymandias chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
hes 14 im around 6 foot maybe 6'1 and im 13 also dont be an ass this is at oddballzebra
Ben chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Just do your best and the story will be fine you are already good there is no such thing as bad plot lines in fanfic
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 2/16/2018
I stopped reading at 6’4 thirteen year old. Stupid
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
Wow, making him OP right from the start. Cause that hasn’t been done a thousand times before.
RAY0000 chapter 21 . 1/3/2018
Good for you live a good life and keep being awesome P.S: Fuck Bullies the majority should SUCK MY BALLS Cartmen stye
Epis chapter 3 . 10/12/2017
whilst
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 21 . 9/17/2017
Loved this story. Sorry to hear that you've been a subject of bullying, don't know what that's like but I've seen it happen to others and, it looks pretty shit to put it mildly. Hope to see you update this story on your other account!
veryspecialagentriley chapter 17 . 8/10/2017
Hell yeah, fuxk that guy up
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
You sound like a fucking middle school british dude who wears fedoras and says "m'lady". Your spelling sucks massive dick too.
veryspecialagentriley chapter 21 . 7/27/2017
Favorite Perzoe fanfic ever. Please update soon
ThatReviewDude chapter 21 . 7/17/2017
Awww! Such a good story! Too bad it's abandoned. It's worth the read for the creativity and story that is told. The author was very good at writing the parts of Percy's story they got to covering and I honestly like the colder Percy from this story. Most of the time authors make them too cold or depressed for my liking but this one had a good balance of a cold outside soft inside. Really good read for what it being unfinished.
IchorBoy chapter 9 . 7/11/2017
Still a great story. Only one question: Why would the mercenary gargle on his own blood if the dagger punctured his eye and brain? XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
Its a great story but I think you try too hard and use unnecessary words.
Alexassk1ck3r chapter 21 . 6/19/2017
Make a sequel
GuestGuest chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I swear to God, if i see the word "farther" in place of "father" one more time: i will break something.
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »