Reviews for Sanctuary
GothicWolfOfYin13 chapter 5 . 7/21
What's hiatus? Anyway, cool story! Thanks!
lilly98 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Hey I love it! I can't wait for more :)
spatterson chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Can't you make Jack and Maddie Fenton realize that Danny's not evil and that they were wrong? Oh, and even though it's against Danny, make him turn into Dan, his alternate evil, future self to get back at his parents?
spatterson chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Okay, Jack and Maddie Fenton, You are really stupid! Danny is not evil. He protects the town from his enemies and now you think that he's evil?! Oh, my god! Stupid!
Stewiacker chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Keep going!
Ulimo chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Great chapter! Loved it!

The identity of the Tudor intrigues me. I can't think of who it could be. An OC maybe?

Looking forward to your next chapter!

Until next time,

Ulimo
pir84lyf chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Ok, im hooked. More
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I think it's safe to say that Danny's decision to go into the ghost zone without Vlad's permission is gonna cost him big time.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Kasena chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
*sigh* Oh, Vlad. You gotta win him over, not push him away! Well, I liked the chapter, Vlad is just... Ugh, so frustrating! Same with Danny! Uugh!
History101 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
This is a really interesting story, and I hope things work out for Danny and Vlad. I can't wait to read more.
Ulimo chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I absolutely love this fic! So realistic! The way Vlad and Danny act act around each other, I mean there is no way they'll trust each other that much after all they've been through. I can't wait for the next chapter! Will Vlad find out about Dan? Please tell me he does! And Please update ASAP!

Until next time,

Ulimo
Trayil chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
i really enjoy this story i cant wait to see how vlads and danny work through it all
mihane100 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Great so far! :D
I actually hope Dan doesn't come back. There are WAY too many fanfics of Dan's return, that it's getting kinda boring...
pearl84 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Interesting story. I like that you didn't make Jack and Maddie completely psyco killers, but instead they just seemed to be confused and blind-which is usually for them.

You really have Danny and Vlad well written, I'm enjoying their interactions, and I hope to see them grow a mutal relationship through all this...

Just a few critiques. I think Danny is forgetting that evil Dan came about by not just his ghost half, but Vlad's also. So, for another 'Dan' to be created, then his parents would also have to rip out Vlad's ghost half. And since they don't know about him, then there isn't much of a threat of that happening. So, I think he's being a bit paranoid. Plua, Danny's ghost half turned evil because he lost his friends and family and he became bitter. And that hasn't happened to him here, so even if his parents would rip out his ghost half, it's unlikely his ghost half would suddenly be evil.

Also, I think he's being even more paranoid about the original Dan escaping. Why would he think that? I get that in his stress he has had a nightmare about 'Him', but I don't understand where this logic of Danny being a problem is coming from. I think you are having Danny assume too much here.

But aside from that, the story is interesting. You have great grammer and your writing style is nicely paced and easy to follow. So, I hope you keep it up. Thank you for sharing this with us. Until next chapter.

Pearl.
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Well Jazz scrwed up but hopefully its not something beyound repair, now if Danny could only be able to use Vlad's portal without the need of Vlad's permission.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.