Reviews for Remembrance of One
allyouwanted chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Hey! I was going thru and looking at your old stuff and I got to say this is just fricken powerful and hard hitting.

I love the AU's where Chloe's been wisked away from everyone's memory but his.
Batdz Angel chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Beautiful. The language, the emotion behind it. Simply beautiful.
CheleSedai chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Well written, although it does leave me wondering what happened to change everything so completely. It opens up a Pandora's Box of questions and then leaves you wanting them answered.
Perhaps a sequel (or a pre-quel) that will explain what happened, what Lex did?
beaker164 chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Fabulous!

Puts shivers down your spine.

Read it!
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Hm! I don't suppose you ever saw the old half-hour Superboy show? There was an episode called "Roads Not Taken" that this brings to mind. Except that it was more the exact opposite. Fascinating concepts, anyway.

I buy Lois as alter-Chloe better than cousin-of-Chloe. More fitting.

I guess we weren't even supposed to be clear on what really happened. But more Lex, please!
spideyphd chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Awesome in all aspects. A wonderful understanding of the character and the multiverse aspects. Intense but understandable. way to go
kettle chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
The first one was great, but this was even more brilliant.
paperbkryter chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Way kewl. This was very well done. It would be interesting to explore just who changed the timeline and why. Maybe a sequel? ;o)
Mrs. Witter chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Oh my. I don't know what to say. This is by far the best Smallville fic I have ever read. Actually it's one of the best fics I have ever read period. You make his pain so real, so gut-wrenching. The contrast of the "world that was" and the "world that is" is so bold, so vivid and so right with just a few words. Wonderful. That isn't even an apt description of this fic.