Reviews for Ninjago Lemon Collection
Ninja chapter 58 . 8/23
Okay O/O I really like these lemons! Never change, my fellow perv, never change :)
Now, just something I've thought about. . . Could you do a lemon where, somehow, Tiffany has brought the genderbent versions of her, her sisters, and the ninja over to play? If Tiffany can't bring them over. . . Maybe that tea lady that sells the Tomorrow's Tea sells Tiffy something to help?
I'm sure you can come up with something, O QUEEN OF PERVS!
And it all ends in a big ol' orgy pile! XD
Yeah. . . If you can do that, it would be great.
Clara chapter 58 . 7/9
I NEED more of your Jay and Nya! Its so amazing, because; 1) They're happily married
2) constantly fucking without resistance (that's a successful marriage) 3) When they get into the hanky panky, Jay's attitude totally changes to lustful aggression. I know I'm overdoing it a bit, but that's why I like your Jaya stuff! I'm dying without it!
Person chapter 1 . 6/7
Why doesn't Cole have another cake or drink that makes his cock REALLY big and it was Tiffany's fault but Havoc as joke but originally aimed to Dom or Lloyd and some how later on Lloyd and Kai has some also
Idk if it makes sense but yeah
You work your magic
Would love to see more Jay X Nya…

Maybe do one were Tiffany 'accidentally' drugs Jay with a potion that made him the evil of himself. So he'd be cruel, sarcastic, flirty, seductive, mean and uncaring.
Oh, that forgiveness lemon sounds awesome! You should do it!
Can you do one where one of Tiffany's potions backfire and Role Swap Cole is pulled into the Ninjasitting Universe? Complete with a threesome between the two Coles and Tiffany and a lot of confusion from RS Cole on why everyone is acting so weird.
More Lloyd X Cherise please?
I want one with an evil Cole!
yo chapter 2 . 5/17
Sexy... drooling here...
unknown chapter 3 . 5/17
The crotch part was intense. O_O *looks down at mine* So was the booby part. *drools* #Sex
If you're taking requests from the Role Swap AU, I'd love to see a Cherise X Lloyd. Perhaps the Dividers mix could be involved, except this time Lloyd could be the victim of the potion…

Oh, and I bet Cole would have a recording of it for blackmailing purposes. Then he could get away with whatever he wanted.
lloyds lover chapter 58 . 4/25
Please do one with kyra and and zane maybe or janice and Thomas
BinxAngelo13 chapter 58 . 4/26
I saw a guest post this:

Guest chapter 29 . Apr 22
Here's an idea for Lloyd and Cherise!

Lloyd gets back at Cherise for tying him up by surprising her with his own bondage session.

Can you do it?!
R u a girl or boy
Are you taking requests for the Ninja Role Swap universe yet?