Reviews for Ninjago Lemon Collection
Gene and Carla genderbend from Lorie and Cameron from Club Noir and another one of them
What is RS couple?
Loki God of Evil chapter 64 . 2/25
Heheheh that was actually quite funny, wonder what Tiffany will get up to next the sneaky kunoichi.
Can you do either Kai and Kyra or Lloyd and Cherise next?
You should do an RS gang bang
number onefan chapter 59 . 1/16
i wil love yuo if you do a kia x kyra x rs kai lemon with rs kai flirting with normal kai. please.
I want to read the forgiveness lemon!
What's Tiffany going to play around with in the next chapter?
Revenge for Kai's threats in this chapter (Tiffany has only drugged Kai like once, and that was in the Darkley one... Maybe RS Kai comes along and turns out to be way worse than Kyra, dominating both Kai and Kyra? What would his nickname be... Spike (like a railroad spike?) or something to do with metal? Like Copper, a redish-brown metal?)?

Is she going back to messing with Cole? Will she play with Zane and Lily? Lloyd and Cherise? She just did Jay and Nya this chapter, but I wouldn't mind seeing them get played around with again...
i love jaya! but can wehave some kai and kyra ?
Role Swap Lemons please!
Johnathen chapter 63 . 12/29/2016
Here is an idea and yes it is jaya
Anyway idea
Jay and nya drcide to have some "fun" one night which results in the two of them having a baby the baby is a boy and his element is yin yang so jay and nya decide to name him johnathen alejandro walker
Also can you do
Cole x cake
Zane x pixal
Kai x skylor
a chapter 62 . 12/22/2016
When is the next chapter coming? I'm quite interested in this
Guest chapter 34 . 12/21/2016
Uhhhhhhh this might beeee ummmmm innapropiet hehe
LemonFairy chapter 62 . 12/10/2016
I love the Cherise X Lloyd lemons! Please do more these are my favorite! Partly cause Lloyd is my favorite character on the show and partly cause I love Light Dark shippings, they just make me happy! And Lloyd X Cherise are the BEST dark/light shipping I know of, makes me wish Cherise was a show character! And that Ninjago was an anime... anyway please continue with the Lloyd X Cherise lemons! I need more!
Guest chapter 62 . 12/6/2016
What if you had a couple and you doubled both of them