Reviews for Please Don't Mock Me
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 1 . 8/12
Wow, just wow. This is really good. This is the first story I've ever read where the teasing does bother Rei and it's finally addressed. Nagisa doesn't seem to realize how much he teases people (now that I think about it, he does do a lot of teasing), because as you mentioned, he doesn't do it to hurt anyone, just for fun, but sometimes teasing can become too much.

You did a good job in showing the progression up to the moment Rei finally has enough. The backstory of being teased and bullied adds to the angst. Finally when Nagisa chooses to tease him further about how why he left early the day before which led to the explosion. The whole build up is well paced.

I like that you had Haru be the one to tell Nagisa the reason Rei got all upset. Even though he doesn't talk much, he does seem to be the most perceptive of the group.

The ending is sweet. The tension and slight awkwardness as they see each other on the roof is a nice touch. The apology sounds sincere. Them holding hands is so cute. It's great that there is a happy ending after such an angst filled story.

Fantastic story.
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
D'aww... Almost cried ahahaa D': Nice one! And I agree, I really liked how you portrayed Haru here. (x
Dumpling Dumpling 22 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
While reading the rooftop scene, I just wanted to grab a pair of scissors and cut the charger or my laptop into several pieces because my heart could no longer take the emotions! Q_Q So much feels... so lovely... so... so... " įžŽã—い! "!

Good job! Q_Q You totally pierced through my feels...
Patchlamb chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Needs more reviews! This was really well written, and I enjoyed it. I know what it feels like to be bullied so I could feel the painful anxiety Rei felt. I also felt kinda bad for Nagisa, being so ignorant. But it ended up fine in the end, and I grinned like an idiot when they held hands. Oh, romance. 3
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Gaaaaaah teases! I love these two together so much!
RikaNipah chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow that actually made me cry
Your an amazing writer!
MysteryConan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Yay, i love nagirei :3
auriellaa chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I almost cried. Seriously. Your writing is amazing
uwu chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
that was such a cute fanfiction oh my god thank you for sharing it! i enjoyed reading it a lot it made my heart all bubbly ahh thank you!
end-my-friggin-suffering chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I liked this one! Also, on the Drama CD, it was shown that Haru actually observes the others well...hmm, at least their swimming styles, but it would kind of make sense to be like that in normal life too? Anyway, really adorable!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/23/2013