Reviews for Love Sick
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
You should finnish this. It is REAAAAAAAALY, REALY! good. Please!
CleoArrow chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
"Pun intended." Robin, with you, puns are always intended.
Raven and Beast Boy's talk (or more Raven's talk and Beast Boy's hug which was great too) was really well done. I like what you did with the waves reflecting Raven's emotional state; that was creative, and it was all well written which is no surprise.
Jounah chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Hello! I love your story, not only because I enjoy these ones where everyone is a little older and more mature but also because everyone is so in character and the romance between Beast Boy and Raven is really sweet. I'm excited for the next chapter and to see how everything plays out and how BB and Raven's relationship develops. :)
Nikkisha16 chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
Great chapter! I'm really curious as to how Raven and Robin are going to reconcile, knowing how close they were before. And is their bond canon in your world? If so, I guess distance maybe played a role in Raven not knowing how he was doing. Still, I hope to see some interaction between them (though I'm an avid BBRae fan), and suspect she won't be as mad because — if they do have the bond — she'd actually be able to feel his regret, and also because Robin isn't to her what Beast Boy is.
Lol, long blurb, but point is I love where this is going! Can't wait for the next update. :))
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
Awesome story so far, can't wait for more.
Nikkisha16 chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Very much enjoying this fic! From what I've seen in Archive, writers post their stories both there and here on , so you can feel free to do the same! I personally feel that it's easier to leave comments on Archive than here, since writers can respond directly to them, so you might find a more vocal fan base there. I usually don't leave reviews because I find them so time consuming and hate how you can have real author-reader conversation, and I find myself pressed to compose all of my thoughts on the work in a single review. Anyhoo, loving "Love Sick" so far (pardon the pun lol) and can't wait for more! (:)
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
I can't wait to read it!
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
... :c -hugs BB-

I hope everything will be okay
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
: Woah, fuck you Raven
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
:o Poor BB :3
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Oooohhh! The puns! :p

Glad they stopped Kardiac, it is one weird villain.
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
:o I think Raven was a little mean to BB, but then that's not too different o3o

BB needs to get his head back in the game!
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
:O I bet he thought she was super pretty!
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
8o Wonder what's with Raven!

:D Glad BB is still the same!
cecos chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
whats the point of all this voting nonsense if you are not making it a Beast boy and Raven pairing fic then you should come clean and tell the readers already so some of us don't waste time and stop reading it any further.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »