Reviews for A Fine Frenzy
I really would like to read more in this story! Keep it coming!
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Ok, this story is too damn good to stop it here! Will they or won't they? Can't wait for an update. This is why I don't usually read stories that aren't complete. I'm not really patient:-( Would really enjoy an ending, cuz my imagination sucks...therefore, I read:-)
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Please let this end well?! B&B well...please?
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Yes Booth! Pick up the phone & call her, cuz she really does know, but like you, she's afraid to confront those feelings! Damn, this is good! Kudos to you:-)
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I hope that damn hockey team of yours won, cuz this one was very angsty. I'm ready for some B&B. This is sooooo good!
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This is so painful, but like a train wreck, I can't stop. Your writing reels me in. You are good! I can feel their pain...ugh.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Well that was scary until I remembered this occurred before the start of the story. You are excellent, keeping me on the edge...
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Oh, say you'll stay already! Tell her you want her to stay! Still killing me!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Ok, this story is killing me. The part where he knew she was looking to him to tell her what was best for her...ugh! & he told her to go... So sad:-(
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This is why I'm so glad Sully didn't work out. I was not a Sully fan for this reason. This is too painful to read. Anything that comes between B&B is painful. They both feel it. Ugh!
mendenbar chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
I don't know why but I feel like I have read the end of this story somewhere else. Must have dreamed it the first time around when I read it. It was a lovely ending but I think I would really rather read yours if you would just come back and finish it.
Julie SBXMomX chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Now this conversation coming up with Booth and Brennan should be very interesting - that is if they are honest with each other. Will they be?
18lzytwner chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Yay for an update on this one! Hope there is more coming soon. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
He's the FBI. There really isn't anywhere he can't be. :-)))))
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Sully was the wrong guy in the wrong place with the wrong woman. Poor Sully. You lose. (All caught up - waiting for the talk)