Reviews for The Total Drama Hunger Games
pinkdogtags chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Damn! Did you give fresh Tv the idea for Jo or something cause that is one hell of a point of view! Cant wait to read more. For another chapter you really should do zoey. She would be scary as FUCK in the hunger games!
BananaYummy chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Very good! Much better than some! Just a few things I want to say: Might want to change a couple ages. You have to be 12 to be in a reaping. Also a couple grammar issues. Other than that, SPECTACULAR!
Pt chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
I can't wait for some mike action! Love your story
Bunnyrabbit212 chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Yay! Loved it Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work !
Bunnyrabbit212 chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Omg I found this story today and I already love it amazing job by the way ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
AnonymousGrimsby chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Hey there, I first spotted this story a couple days ago and really liked the idea but I didn't get around to reading it until today. I'm really glad that I did because I thought it was addictive and practically devoured all the chapters. It's really great seeing how you've merged Total Drama with the Hunger Games and I like seeing how the various characters fit in. I'll be looking forward to reading more, thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
This is sooo good... I love your writing style and how well you incorporate the characters' personalities into the story. I really want to see a POV from Mike; he's my favorite TD character. :3

But anyway, amazing job! I'll be waiting for more!
Inku-yan chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Uwah, I only just found your fic yet it already has caught my eye and my heart! I wondered why nobody seemed to do these Hunger Games/TDI fics! Or maybe people have done them... either way, I'll keep on the lookout for this story for more juicy updates! I'm a-okay with the pairings and I actually think you've got Owen and the other characters down pat. Wish yoh luck on real life (lol) and take your time! (ecen tho I want an update- no pressure tho. Seriously. OuO)

I'll be sure to review from my fanfic account (I dound this fic on my mbile, and I'm not logged in ;A;). Atill, happy writing!
The Reviewer chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Please continue this is one of the best well written Total drama/hunger games cross over i have especially enjoying the plot and the whole Courtney/Gwen/duncan because he likes both girls and it would be hard for him since this is a especially loving the baddassery you are giving Gwen it suits her in something like continue for I do enjoy reading this.
Lmaoo chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
I hope Gwen brings her badassery back to bring back Duncan lol
Anon chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I would love a gwody and gwuancan be awesome cause you never know how Tough Cody can be when it comes to surviving lol I mean he did beat up Duncan
Kk chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
PLEASE UPDATE DXC
beserkerbeast chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
interesting story keep it up
BB
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Yes please do gwuncan!
nutella24 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Can u plzz have more gwen and duncan in the love triangle than duncan and courtney i would wish just her and duncan but its your fan fic! Im loving thos!