Reviews for Dead End on a Hot Street
Gamemice chapter 13 . 1/31
Thank you! Thank you! I was so excited to see another chapter in this story. Sorry that they had to part. I wonder who they want Deadlock to kill. I guess I will have to wait and see.
Sarielgrace chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
oh, thank frell that Hot Rod's okay
Guest chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
Great update! Finally nice to have that situation a bit more resolved, though I'm worrying a bit for Springer now...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Looking forward to seeing what happens. Really hope Deadlock straightens his act out and the problem with Blurr is resolved somehow. Are you going to have Deadlock change his name to Drift when he becomes good like in the comics?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Yaaaaay, an update! Glad to see this story is still continuing. :)

And here's wishing you the best for your stress!
russianwinter013 chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Awesome chapter! And I hope your financial troubles go away! :)

I can't wait for the next update! I really want to see what would happen of Springer did die...
Eep chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Yusssaa, update! Thank you
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Omg suspence! I love the story!
russianwinter013 chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Oh so unsatisfied, Deadlock. And taking advantage of poor high Hot Rod like that...although he is pretty amusing...very good!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
Naw shit
russianwinter013 chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
Deadlock is insatiable...oh so insatiable. Hot Rod could die from an overdose, can't he? Well, I wonder what Deadlock will do? Ask for help from the police? Or maybe Springer followed them and saw what happened...can't wait for more!
Gamemice chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
I'm glad to see you writing more on this story. Its really fascinating to see the developing relationship between Deadlock and Hot Rod. It makes me sad for Deadlock because I don't see how he can have a relationship with Hot Rod considering the type of job he is in. Its bittersweet.

I worry about Blurr too. The future for him is looking grim getting involved with drugs.
russianwinter013 chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
Love this chapter! Very good! Deadlock seems to be growing more obsessed with Hot Rod, and I wonder if Optimus and the others will find out. Can't wait for more!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
I need the next chapter!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 7 . 2/28/2015