Reviews for River Styx
a fan chapter 13 . 3/22
pls continuebto update... love your story
G.Potter93 chapter 13 . 1/22
Really loving this story.
I love the vampire element which is something I have never read in a Harry potter story. Part of me wishes to see more of this but I know that this story is only being translated.
An amazing job your doing at the translation though!
I really hope to see more, but it has been a while since the last update. But I hope you will soon.
You have a new loyal follower for this story!
Elias Peverell chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Your translation and the story is amazing. I wouldn't be able to read this story if it wasn't for you.

And if you are still finding a way on how to copy a text on fanfiction(which I discovered accidentally) I go the page of the chapter but I load it until the chapter appears since every time I let it continue the letters suddenly became so tiny. So after that disconnect your computer from the internet then click next for the next chapter. It will say problem loading page. Disregard it then click the back button and the chapter looks like it is being typed and I was able to copy it. I was using Mozilla Firefox by the way.

-LightTriumphsOverDarkness
pawsrule chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Really interesting! Looks like Harry maybe able to come back to the light, but I guess we will see. Please update when you can.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
nice update, go hermione kicking voldy arse, what is going on at the dark order, they seem to falling apart, so want to know who the hell the contact is, waiting for more
Sedure.Maikeru chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
good chapters, the only person that was told about the abducted child was Hermione, so is she the mole. I'm rooting for the Dark Order, but I can't see this with any outcome of a happy ending.
maesde chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Great chapter :D can't wait to see how you handle the Cecile situation; I find myself rooting for Filldeserp, so I don't really feel I'd like to have the spanish auror recover his daughter, but oh well, just wait and see I guess.
Hermione confronting Voldemort for Filldeserp's sake, that was awwwwwwwwweeeeesome! Haha can't wait to see what comes next from this!
Terra ace chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Impressive translation!

I am looking forward to such expertly done translations in the future!

Yours truly,

Terra Ace
TranquilSapphire chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
That was disturbingly moving. There is something about the line this story is on that fascinates me.
pawsrule chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Awesome update! Love Harry and hermiones relationship. This is really interesting story. Thanks for translating it for us. Look forward to more.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
nice update, wow so who is the traitor, I'm going with alice (she feels betrayed by harry for picking hermione as wife), waiting for more
Sukazu's chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Great chapter, but you leave a typo.
Just search 'long lbefore' and you will find it. :)

Good lick with your job (and the translation at the same time) !
anotherboarduser chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Interesting
Sedure.Maikeru chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Great chapters, what a monster of one too. We are getting the aftermath of Hermione's betrayal. The Order of the Phoenix seem to be back peddling now, but I can say that this seems like it will not be a happy ending. Stories like this usually aren't so I wonder if Hermione will eventually have to leave the country with child because Harry will end up dying. I don't know we will see.
maesde chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Wow. Just... wow. Awesome to have an update... but wow. The wait was worth it. Though I am suspicious on what Harry is going through with the post-vampire thinghy that happened to him, so I'm looking forward to learning what will happen. Keep it up!