Reviews for River Styx
Esploratore chapter 18 . 6/7
Very sad ending, really liked the story overall, could've ended better, he really SHOULD have told hermione what he was gonna do at least.

But yes, it was still an original idea, cause when ever do you have a dark side harry which still has the old feelings for hermione and isn't just a carbon copy of voldemort?

Out of all stories I read for this pairing I never saw something like this, can just imagine a better ending I guess!
Esploratore chapter 9 . 6/6
This is really interesting, one of the best parts was the punishment for the carrows, well deserved, and they were actually stupid, I mean, they attacked hermione thinking she MIGHT be a spy, when she had the medallion hinting that she was actually a "servant" of filldeserp, so if they assumed it was a fake medallion like they said, they should've reported to any of the dark lords, but that definitely would mean serious punishment, considering their assumption was wrong!
Esploratore chapter 4 . 6/6
This story is very interesting, this chapter is such a revelation on why harry went to the dark side.

However, while I am normally quite easily a ron hater, I think he's not behaving as bad as people give him credit for in this story.

The reason is, not everyone is like harry and can die and come back to life after a killing curse and such, ron even hinted at this and harry didn't even consider his perspective.

Ron, like many other characters, would've died had he refused to follow voldermort's orders.

He was forced in a very hard decision: die or kill or disable hermione's parents, I personally would've disabled both, since he wasn't forced to kill them, as it mentions before the murder, so there was no need to make the situation worse than it could have been.

But apart from the fact he could have spared her father, he wasn't even the one who tortured her mother, but it was bellatrix, and then if you think about it, what could he do to avoid being discovered and going to azkaban for a crime he was FORCED to commit in order to survive?

If he hadn't blamed anyone, harry would've obviously not forgiven him for killing hermione's father and would've pushed till ron would've gone in azkaban, and so would've happened had ron blamed anyone else, since harry has more of a reputation.

So basically, the only realistic choice he had to survive and avoid azkaban-like troubles was to kill\disable hermione's parents and blame harry, it's obviously not an example of behaviour, but I would like to see the heaviest ron bashers in the same situation in real life, imo it's not THAT terrible what ron did here, considering how much of that was forced, however it certainly explains why harry gave in to the dark side, I can see reason in that now, even though he certainly should've been able to get hermione to believe him, but obviously if he had we wouldn't have this interesting story, so why not!
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 1 . 5/22
this was an excellent story very breathtaking and very unique i really hope there will be a sequel to this story
libellus123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This is my most definitely favorite fanfic. Your plot and the ideas that you have come up with is simply amazing and extraordinary. Your vocabulary and your writing style is just breathtaking. I have never read a fanfic written this good. With such proffesionalism and uniqueness it is one fanfic that I will never forget. This is written magnificently everything is perfect that is all I can say. Althought I was a little bit disappointed to the fact that harry potter or in this case fildeserp died. This fanfic is a fine work of art.
natetj27nj chapter 18 . 5/17/2016
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

great
bookslover1994 chapter 18 . 1/7/2016
deep, fascinating and very emotional story, I am greatly thankful for the opportunity I had to read it.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
nice update, so is voldemort truly gone, hopefully harry's next great adventure will be delayed, oh my hermione is going to be so angry before the sadness sets in, waiting for more
maesde chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Damn... I can't believe that's the end!

Great fic, my congratulations to both you and the original writer.
Anderfail chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
And so ends one of the single best Dark HP stories ever written. A true tragedy that begins with a death and ends with a death. Even without an epilogue, this will remain one of my favorite H/Hr stories, though I will be on the lookout for it.

Thanks for the translation of this great story. If the original author has any others that could be translated, I would love to see those if possible as well.
Steph B chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
The story is very interesting so far, but it could use a good round of proofreading. There are lots wrong tenses on verbs and phrases that just don't make sense as written. I know that this is a translation of somebody else's story in a different language and that not everything is going to translate exactly, but you as a writer need to compensate for that and make it make sense in the language you're translating to. I highly recommend that you get a beta to proofread your work.
vaniel chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
"Der Erlk├Ânig" very nice... Kudos for you and your spanish friend.
maesde chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Wow, he killed Voldemort (even if technically he didn't but oh well).

Can't wait to see what happens next jaja
Beyondthesea16 chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
nice update, wow what to say, the ending to a different future, so is voldemort dead or alive and who else perished, hoping that neither sheila nor harry are dead, waiting for more
Beyondthesea16 chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
nice update, not sure how to feel about ron and him leaving to find himself but at least now he's taking responsibility for what he did, alice was never part of the order yet dumbledore took her at her word all she wanted was hermione dead not to help them, so glad she's dead, waiting for more