Reviews for Naruto in the Land of Equestria
The Mighty Ninyn chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
Loved the way you described Nightmare's dream. Loved the Fluttercord in this too. You did drag the dream on a little to far but that's ok it happens. Blue Bark is a cute name for a puppy. I hope you make there life with crystal worth it. She's very sweet and energetic like naruto. I just feel bad for both Nightmare and Naruto when she becomes a teenager XD I loved the description you gave Twilights date. Hahaha.

Keep up the good work!

Your Friend,

~ The Mighty Ninyn
Nihatclodra chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Nope. This fanfic is officially nothing more than Projected-Fantasizing and Gary Stu-ism. Judging by the pacing and content of these 3 chapters, it is highly unlikely of there being anything redeeming in this story. I'm sorry, but I refuse to read any more of this Fantasy-Pandering drivel. Good luck, and I sincerely hope you get better at writing.
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
... it got worse... one more chapter, and if it doesn't improve I'm done.
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Okay... 1 instance of love-at-first-sight in a story is lazy writing, 2 instances is bad writing, and this? This is nothing short of utter bullshit. I will keep reading out of hope that the rest of the story is better than the forced romance in this first chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
just so you know equestria is not the name of the planet its just one kingdom just like the griffon kingdom and the minotuar kingdom and the demand dog clan's and the changeling hivelands. the name of the planet is equess
TigerWarrior1998 chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Andrew2013, just so you know, I love this story. There's only two things I find nitpicky. First of all, why doesn't naruto use any of his justus like rasegan and shadow clone. Also, if this is set in season 3 when discord was released, why aren't shining armor and cadence married yet. I hope you can somehow explain or fix this because other than that, you're doing an amazing job.
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
All the fluff and cuteness and the blushing. I just simply love this chapter. Good woe keep it up. I'll read ya later-BFBL
Galaxy Blaze chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
I swear if that's sasuke you will lose me. other than that I am loving this story.
GuestR chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
It's a decent fic but 1 thing i don't like about it is how you portray Naruto. He doesn't know how to control his anger that is more worse than the canon Naruto. Also the angsty of both Naruto and Nightmare/Luna, its no longer realistic.

It's okay to make a good drama fic but please you should know when to use it in a scene or situation.
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Damn making us wait so long for this chapter. But allais you had…certain complication with a little thing called life. But this is such a good chapter I don't know we're to begin and to end so it's such a gret chapter and ill await chapter 13
Ill read ya later-BFBL
SPark681 chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Nice chapter wonder when Naruto will learn how he feels about Nightmare wonder if somehow Nightmare and Luna can gain their own bodies so they don't have to fight over who can spend time with Naruto anyways keep up the great work!
SaurusRock625 chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
THAT WAS AWESOME! Adding a mercenary pony, nice touch.
The Mighty Ninyn chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
OMFG! Finally you slow poke! XD I love the interaction between Nightmare and Red Heart. Lol I love their glare battles. Naruto's a liitttle violent. Idc if you're trying to find your special marefriend or not you really really need to time down his violent meter. Loved it when you knocked Twilight down XD

This is a really really great improvement to the way you wrote before. Kudos to you Andrew! Kudos!

Keep up the good work alright?!

Your Friend,

~ The Mighty Ninyn
naruhina pwns chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
About Nightmare moon, I saw her rebirth comin from a mile away, I actually expected her to come out when Remedy showed up and Kissed him.
Zanzar chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?