Reviews for Black Fortunes
teenwitch18 chapter 28 . 5/9
Aaah I love this story! I actually started reading it back when you first started posting it! I've read it a few times over the years but I still enjoy it just as much as the first time!

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
LeoESerpens chapter 28 . 3/29
Thank you for such a great read!
Bijuui9 chapter 13 . 3/27
A little confused...wasn't Lucien Lestrange the friend of Orion Black? If not then why did he dine with Abraxas, Orion and Harrigan in chapter 5? If he was only there to discus politics with his fellow Dark wizards, then why was Lord Flint and the other Lords on the 'Dark' political group not there?
It is a tad confusing to me. And a bit odd to have Lucien Lestrange as Orion's friend and then break the bethrotal contract between Bellatrix and one of Lucien's sons, because the Lestranges are known followers of the Dark Lord. Other than that confusing bit, I rather enjoy this story.
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 28 . 3/27
Wow this was a very touching story... I enjoyed it very much.. I cried at the end.. It was such a happy ending... Happy tears is what I am crying right now..
Bella chapter 28 . 3/2
When I started this, I did not expect it to be this good. You wrote wonderfully and the plot of the story was nice. I just wanted to say that you are a really good writer and I really enjoyed reading this :)
Yvonne Park chapter 28 . 2/25
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it. This was definitely a very different take on everything, and I really liked it. It was very unique. Great job! I wish there was more!Yvonne
Johnlockpokidrarrydestielwho chapter 28 . 2/24
I loved this book so much. I am hugging you through my screen right now. I would love a sequel with both Harry’s and his memories, or a story with their kids or a one shot. I really want this story to be continued in one way or another
mirabelliss chapter 1 . 2/23
I remember reading such a book, will love to reread it
pangpangmoji chapter 3 . 2/20
Ok Such idiot if mine. I found the title on chapter 3. Thanks writer!

I enjoy this story so far. Almost of Harry Potter fanficion are happen during school year or early ages. But what happen if Harry turn 30? It's really interesting!
pangpangmoji chapter 2 . 2/20
Sorry! my mistake! Actually its at the bottom of chapter 2
pangpangmoji chapter 2 . 2/20
Is anyone know the title of the story that author ask at the bottom of chapter 1?

It's intrigued me. Really! Is anyone know?
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 28 . 2/14
This was beautiful...
Lyryenn chapter 28 . 1/29
I loved this fic!
Destineyofme chapter 28 . 1/27
hadrian james potter born 2002 is that not a big jump from 1980 like it was in chapter 26
MiloTheCat123 chapter 28 . 1/24