Reviews for Black Fortunes
QuibbleMeThis chapter 28 . 11/16
Love this story! Very well thought out.

Just a question though, How much does Harry remember of his life before his time travel? I know after he arrived he started blanking on names and specific details but does he still remember that he time-travelled at all? Does he remember that he made himself older than he really is? If he doesn’t remember then is his early life just a blank to him? Does he now believe he has always been Harrigan Peverel?

Sorry but I spent most if the last part of the fic waiting for him to ‘confess’ something about the situation to Orion, and it never happened, and after the first few chapters it’s never alluded to even in his private thoughts, so I must ask for my closure directly!
MeConfused chapter 8 . 11/8
Sirius getting the news of having a new dad :
MeConfused chapter 1 . 11/8
It's the Narcissa part that caught me off guard :( canon momma cissy was a queen
ravenclawrocks14 chapter 13 . 11/5
I love this fic and have read it about 7 times now, so not sure why I never noticed it before, but during the confrontation of Orion and Cygnus in chapter 13 you wrote that Bellatrix’s betrothal to Rodolphus had been dissolved due to the lestranges being supporters of Voldemort when in this fic they are not and Lucien lestrange is actually a close friend of Abraxus and Orion, you could possibly change the family that Bellatrix is engaged to to the Carrows or the yaxleys or another death eater family as this would then make sense and also be able to keep the plot of Cygnus loosing control of his daughters.
Again, I love this fic, it was just something I notice when reading this time round.
Rebe Marauder chapter 28 . 10/31
If it was true that Lucien and Abraxas were lovers, then ... It was beautiful with a touch of sadness too. I have enjoyed this story.
Rebe Marauder chapter 27 . 10/31
This has been a bittersweet victory. What happened? This suspense drives me crazy!
Rebe Marauder chapter 26 . 10/31
Another baby! Great! I love! I am being puzzled by the changing dates. I mean the year.
Rebe Marauder chapter 25 . 10/31
I like it that way, Regulus! Well done! I'm glad you had such a great visit. I'd love to go someday. On the other hand ... It has been mentioned several times that something is wrong with Peter. What will it be?
Rebe Marauder chapter 24 . 10/31
Harry is right. People cannot pretend to go to a place and that those who are native to there change their customs because outsiders feel uncomfortable.
Rebe Marauder chapter 23 . 10/31
How nice! I have really enjoyed it. I would love to have a wedding one day
Rebe Marauder chapter 22 . 10/31
go. Everything has happened so quickly that I have barely found out between the jump from the scene in Dumbledore's office and the appearance of the aurors in the Black mansion.
Rebe Marauder chapter 21 . 10/31
I love magical weddings! And what household will Sirius and Lucius's baby be heir to? House Black, House Malfoy, or both?
Rebe Marauder chapter 20 . 10/31
Pregnant! Sirius is pregnant! It's amazingly cool! Will he be called Draco or will he bear another name since Draco still wouldn't have to be born until three years later?
Rebe Marauder chapter 19 . 10/31
I have reread the beginning of the chapter. So is James the one trying to get Regulus's attention? Will that end in dark love? Awwww! Jegulus! For some reason I like that couple.
Rebe Marauder chapter 18 . 10/31
Lily reminds me of Hermione in some fics. I didn't expect it but it makes sense. I like this twist because she's always the good and easygoing one. I'm not saying I don't appreciate that, I do, but a change is interesting.
2,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »