Reviews for Black Fortunes
Kiochii chapter 26 . 22h
I adore this story! It's so fun and whitty and happy times! Also Me smells a Dumbledore hater~ lol jk jk although I personally found him more trouble than anything but that's just me. I'm weird that way. I cant wait to hear about their child! On a fun note I would have chosen Purple heart for the wood in one of the manners. Its an amazing wood that starts out gray until you let it sit and soak up the suns rays. Then it starts to turn various shades of purple from a silvery gray purple to a full on violet and everything inbetween. I swear it is some of the prettiest wood you would ever lay yours eyes on. My daddy has large chunks of it so I get to watch the process of it changing and it is truly marvelous. Its extremely hard to work with since its so dense though so even in todays society getting ANYTHING made from it costs a pretty penny. Thank god daddy works with it. Cant wait for more and now I'm intrigued by the story you mentioned so I'm off to go partake. Ciao~
InuFanJinx chapter 26 . 7/25
Wonderful story, though I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to read about them removing Dumbledore. Oh, well, still looking forward to the next chapter!
littleelfmom chapter 26 . 7/22
As I see it doesn't say completed so I do hope there is more?! Please, Please! I have really enjoyed this fix and hope it is continued or has a sequel. So do they get Dumbledore removed from the Wizengimont? What does Harry have? If Sirius had Draco do they get a little h as of sister? Will wait for next chapter.
TheTwentySecondArcana chapter 26 . 7/22
I am not one for male/male pairings and mpreg, but your story was masterfully written. I loved every chapter, and thought the moments of Harrigan/Orion, Sirius/Lucius, and the one on James/Regulus were very cute and romantic. I congratulate you on making me read this story and not cringe at the pairings. I hope you continue it. I am very much looking forward for the next chapter.
MakerOfMayhem004 chapter 26 . 7/21
love this story, hope you update soon
Inu Tashiro p chapter 26 . 7/20
Awwwww! That was so cute!
vampire moonlight chapter 26 . 7/19
lol love this update soon
HPTWPRFan4ever chapter 26 . 7/18
Great story so far. Please update soon.
Akita Kira chapter 26 . 7/17
Oh please don't end it here! I want to see that cute little Peverell-Black infant! He (or she) is going to be sooo adorable! I can't wait for the next update! With love, I look forward to it!
Duleny chapter 26 . 7/17
Lovely story. I was amazed by the difference that could be wrought by the death of one person over another, at least, in your story :) I enjoyed how little impact Voldemort had with the true money out of reach of his campaign. I'm not sure this is done but it feels like you've finished it. Hope to hear from you again in another story if so. Great job
Faithful reader chapter 26 . 7/16
It was a really cool chapter! I have been waiting forever it seems for them to have a child! Squeeeeeeeeeeee! though you better not stop now! Please please please continue to update... Quickly!
serenityselena chapter 26 . 7/16
a wonderful chapter...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
Meel Jacques chapter 26 . 7/16
Adorable! Harrigan is pragnant! Dear Lord, it would not be better. It was awesome. I can not wait for so long. Please, update a new chapter soon. Thank you.
lifelovelaugh chapter 26 . 7/15
Yes! Another baby! 3
So doesnt voldy have horucrux right now :s
tommyboynv chapter 26 . 7/15
Good chapter. I liked the subtle way Harrigan broke the news. I've been getting the sense that Harry may not remember his previous life...I'm still curious about the allowed estrangement from Lily Evans, without a stronger attempt on his part to get her thinking in the right direction...and there have been no shared thoughts of what could have and had been...just saying. I'm liking the results though.
2,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »