Reviews for Black Fortunes
firebolthallow1572 chapter 28 . 3/20
You put the story around the 1975. James graduated around 1976. They married within five months of the year. Hadrian would be born on 31 October 1978 wouldn't be right instead of 2002. To stay in the time lined.
Linda chapter 28 . 3/13
Love the story
HoneyBear84 chapter 28 . 3/5
Love it. But if it was 5 year later shouldn’t it be the 31st of October 1985 Hadrian James Potter was born?
Tinkerbell love chapter 28 . 3/1
Please update this story is so good and can’t wait to see what happen next
LittleBoyDeath chapter 28 . 1/25
Loved it by the way! Thank you!
LittleBoyDeath chapter 28 . 1/25
2002? Isnt it only five years later? Shouldn’t that be 1985?
Lokiethegod chapter 1 . 1/18
Enjoyable story with small mistakes that are easy to overlook. The one bad thing (imo) here is your need to have every scene of interest be either entirely skipped and just mentioned or shown in a flashback with no actual depiction of events. That said its more of a personal dislike then a true criticism. Thank you for writing this and I wish you luck in your future writings.
kristinamanga chapter 28 . 12/28/2023
interesting
Guest chapter 28 . 9/23/2023
Amazing
Clyden chapter 28 . 5/22/2023
I just reread this and realized why I liked this book so. Thank you.
SarcasticSoraya chapter 28 . 3/21/2023
A few inconsistencies like Regulus career preference, the status of Lestrange family with Voldemort (either they are with or not) and the dates for god sake what's with them ? Chapter 25 : 1976, Chapter 26 : 1980 (really sirius have been pregnant for 3 years ?) and the epilogue suppose to be 5 years later which mean logically 1985 but no apparently its 2002 ? Despite thoses mistakes i did loved the story, love the fact that Orion is incapable to say no to his daughter lmao.
Linda chapter 28 . 2/16/2023
Loved the story
Mortheminnzliz chapter 10 . 1/8/2023
Your history is so amazing
Rissa Pallan chapter 28 . 10/28/2022
I really love this story. I also get a twinge of joy at seeing someone with the same name as me in print (Larissa) so thank you for this story. absolutely beautiful
darkpsychoqueen chapter 28 . 10/17/2022
Absolutely an awesome story and am definitely going to fav so i can read again
3,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »