Reviews for Black Fortunes
Travesti chapter 28 . 8/30
I absolutely loved it. Great, well-developed and thought-out plot, with great writing! It was very unique and definitely one to remember!
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 8/23
Harry kind of a prissy ass now. He's completely OC. YAWN.
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 8/23
Aging him 10 years? Wouldn't 5 be enough? 10 seems excessive.
magicanimegurl chapter 28 . 8/16
I remember reading this some years back but I had lost the story. Finding this gem and rereading from the start has made my day. This is beautiful and amazing. I love how everything turned out and the couples that came about. I love how everyone got what they deserved for the most part. I could see myself rereading this again sometime in the future! Love this! Write on!
ghackethal chapter 28 . 8/13
Loved it
3 chapter 28 . 8/5
Oh Lucien :(
This was amazing to read- love your writing style, and the plot- although I have seen a lot of "bad" Dumbledores, Grey/Dark Harry, Time travel, etc, I rarely come across anything this well written. Thank you for sharing this :)

On a side note- so sad about Tom tho :/ personally like to think that Dumbledore manipulated his life to that point lol. Oh well.
RandomThingz123 chapter 7 . 8/4
Why do I feel like Harry is the new defense professor...
volfan chapter 28 . 8/4
One of my all-time most favorite stories.
Lunainight chapter 28 . 7/28
Awesome story write more.
Identify crisis
NotaFro chapter 28 . 7/22
I've thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I would've liked an 'update' on Lily's life in the epilogue, but that's my only real critique.
KKM chapter 28 . 7/21
I really liked how this was not just an AU but a completely different story all together. I never once thought of Harridan as Harry once he made the full transition and the way you characterized everyone was simply beautiful. I also like how you never once depended on a lemon or anything like that to keep us interested and entertained. Too many think that every story based to be sexual and that's simply not true. I loved how much detail you put into the plot and every character and I believe this story deserves all the praise it has received and more. My only complaint is that I wish you'd tied it full circle when James announced the name of his son. Maybe a flash back or an echo of a voice like in other chapters. Then just as quickly it could have left his mind but if would give us a reason to think back on everything that had led up to this point and would have given us more closure knowing that Harry now had a chance at a much more favorable life that he deserved.
lovehurtsandheals chapter 28 . 6/5
His was wonderful. I'm always a little cautious with time travel fics but you did an amazing job. This ad m hooked from the very beginning.
BarbyBells chapter 28 . 6/5
What a beautiful story! I loved it!
gabrielatsuki chapter 28 . 5/16